L A M A R T I N E

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had so many compliments on my flowers! Kimberly was so wonderful, she had so many great ideas and new exactly the look I was going for. I couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1812 J street No.9, Sacramento, CA 95811
BLOG

:: ABOUT US ::

At La Martiné we are always aware of our surroundings and spend time each day searching for beautiful and unusual things in nature, fashion, art, music, architecture and interior design.

:: ABOUT US ::

La Martiné weddings are personal, highly individual, and eminently elegant...Our goal is to create a unique floral signature for each event: making sure to reflect our client's personal style, taste, culture, and budget with the utmost respect for our clients' desires and for the flowers themselves. Planning wedding flowers begins with a meeting at our floral studio where we explore inspirational books and get a feel of your design aesthetic, from the way you dress to the way you decorate your home. Next we will provide a detailed summary and flower estimate; the blueprint of the wedding flowers, if you will....  Finding each other was the hard part, finding the perfect flowers is easy !

Things we love (besides flowers): Merging the classic laidback elegant look with the bohemian. Old Mercedes wagons, French clothes, Italian shoes and Mexican food. Watching our children grow into wonderful people....

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check