10417 Swerling Way
Products: Catalog Products
Services: Design, Printing
About Us

About Kustom Koozies

Kustom Koozies or coozies is dedicated to keeping beverages cool while promoting your cause.  We are one of the few companies in the world that will let you order KOOZIES (R) in small quantities.  We have reinstituted our minimum order of 1 dozen can coolers.  We especially enjoy making a statement, be it a product launch, a wedding, a party or a family reunion.  Feel free to contact us with your questions.  Listed below is our contact information.  Just for your information, about 65% of all orders placed are for weddings.  We certainly enjoy those.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered drink koozies for our wedding favors and Kustom Koozies did an amaxing job! The koozies looked amazing, and we got so many compliments from the guests. My order was delivered sooner than expected and their art selection is amazing. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for a fun and unique wedding favor idea, to order them from Kustom Koozies!

Kustom Koozies responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to send this! I hope your wedding was FANTASTIC! We look forward to seeing some pictures!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Kustom Koozies is a wedding favor company from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including the United states, internationally, and anywhere. Kustom Koozies is a professional wedding favor company that has been part of the US wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in customized Koozies, wine wraps, plastic cups and T-shirts
919-261-6628
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3