Kristy's Artistry Design Team

Kristy's Artistry Design Team

Airbrush application at it's finest... creating a flawless appearance that lasts all day.

1884 Burdock Dr.
Winter Garden, FL 34787 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Kristy's Artistry Design Team specializes in airbrush makeup application and bridal hair styles. Brides can walk down the aisle with confidence knowing that they will look their absolute best. Our team is dedicated to serving our brides with the highest level of care in every detail. Based in Orlando, Florida, we serve a global client base for weddings, film, television, social events, runways and photo shoots.

Kristy’s years of experience have put them working alongside world class hair and makeup talent in many diverse commercial and private locations. This has given them the knowledge necessary to execute a range of time period styles, classic beauty looks and runway trends.

With a no compromise work ethic, Kristy's Team bring the skill and dedication necessary to keep pace with the most intense environments.

We are committed to making your special day spectacular!

Contact us at kristyalonzo@me.com

We love Facebook - so become one of our Facebook Fans and follow all of our ongoing work with the latest brides and magazine shoots.

"Everything that we do, we approach with a spirit of excellence. The things that are important to our clients are of utmost priority to us. And it is our passion to make everyone look and feel their very best."

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristy's Makeup Artistry and Hair Design Team are masters of art and brilliant to work with. Having previously worked in the industry I was privy to Kristy's work. I knew her team was professional and that she used top of the line make-up, but the question is will our work relationship transition and mesh when I'm the bride?! Absolutely yes! Kristy and I became fast friends and she made my dream come to life. We had a team of 4 the day of and Kristy came back to do a 2nd look for me...which I completely recommend...you'll need a touch up after the ceremony. Her staff made all of my best friends, bridesmaids, feel beautiful and look even more stunning. Their hair and makeup came out just the way I described...even though my description was all over the place:) If you're looking for fun, uplifting, calming professionals, you've found the right hair and make-up artists with Kristy's. Do yourself a favor and book your trial...you'll see what I'm talking about :)

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Emily
407-766-3335
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards