Kristen Wynn Photography

Kristen Wynn Photography

Pittsburgh, PA 15131 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Note:  Please do NOT use the large blue "Contact" button here on WeddingWire (we do not receive those contact requests) and instead come to our website and contact us directly. http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com or email kristen@kristenwynnphotography.com

Thanks so much!

Kristen Wynn Photography provides mainstream artistic and lifestyle imagery, simple collections, and a personal level of service to discerning customers.

Simplicity, organization, comprehensive coverage, and the new classics of both photojournalism and modern posed images are the cornerstones of my business.

Kristen Wynn Photography has been featured on a variety of blogs, websites, and magazines - see our website for our features!

Kristen Wynn Photography is licensed, fully insured, and a member of Professional Photographers of America.

This business isn't about me though-it's about you, your memories, and your timeless moments.

Customer satisfaction is my number one priority. I want to make you look beautiful in your portraits and feel amazing while taking them, no matter the circumstances.

If you would like my photographs to tell your story, please visit my website and blog above at the links-I look forward to hearing from you!

412-983-2102
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards