Kristen Wynn Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Worry free guarantee! Kristen basically put my wedding day timeline together in 5 minutes. She was always clear and concise. She is prompt, timely, supportive and kind. My bridesmaids and myself are not models. She directed us on how to stand, where to stand and even in little things like how to lean, where to put your hands, where to look, everything. She helps you out so much. She also really plans out the entire day for herself so she can get requested pictures in. Family portraits can consume a lot of time but she was very organized with who needed to be where and when. I had very little "must have" poses so she made sure to help out and give me, my girls, my husband and his guys poses. We had no clue but she had answers for everything. I had several guests compliment her the day of wedding. She had put her iPad out on one of our tables for people to look at and she already put pictures from the wedding on it! Our guests (and me) were very impressed. Kristen is 100% amazing. You cannot go wrong if you choose to book with her.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15131
BLOG

Note:  Please do NOT use the large blue "Contact" button here on WeddingWire (we do not receive those contact requests) and instead come to our website and contact us directly. http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com or email kristen@kristenwynnphotography.com

Thanks so much!

Kristen Wynn Photography provides mainstream artistic ... read more

Thanks so much!

Kristen Wynn Photography provides mainstream artistic and lifestyle imagery, simple collections, and a personal level of service to discerning customers.

Simplicity, organization, comprehensive coverage, and the new classics of both photojournalism and modern posed images are the cornerstones of my business.

Kristen Wynn Photography has been featured on a variety of blogs, websites, and magazines - see our website for our features!

Kristen Wynn Photography is licensed, fully insured, and a member of Professional Photographers of America.

This business isn't about me though-it's about you, your memories, and your timeless moments.

Customer satisfaction is my number one priority. I want to make you look beautiful in your portraits and feel amazing while taking them, no matter the circumstances.

If you would like my photographs to tell your story, please visit my website and blog above at the links-I look forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less