Kristen Wynn Photography

Kristen Wynn Photography

Pittsburgh, PA 15131 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Note:  Please do NOT use the large blue "Contact" button here on WeddingWire (we do not receive those contact requests) and instead come to our website and contact us directly. http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com or email kristen@kristenwynnphotography.com

Thanks so much!

Kristen Wynn Photography provides mainstream artistic and lifestyle imagery, simple collections, and a personal level of service to discerning, value-minded customers.

Simplicity, organization, affordability, and the new classics of both photojournalism and modern posed images are the cornerstones of my business.

Kristen Wynn Photography has been featured on Moment Junkie, a blog dedicated to showcasing the best unposed moments in contemporary wedding photography.  Additionally, real Kristen Wynn Photography bride Kristina has had her bridal portrait appear on Sottero and Midgley's website.

Kristen Wynn Photography is licensed, fully insured, and a member of Professional Photographers of America. I give back through my involvement with two photographer-related charities-OpLove which benefits our deployed service members and Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, an infant remembrance photography organization.

This business isn't about me though-it's about you, your memories, and your timeless moments.

Customer satisfaction is my number one priority. I want to make you look beautiful in your portraits and feel amazing while taking them, no matter the circumstances.

If you would like my photographs to tell your story, please visit my website and blog above at the links-I look forward to hearing from you!

412-983-2102
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards