Kristen Wynn Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There are not enough words to describe how amazing kristen was for my wedding and engagement session. I found her through my hair stylists website (Elisha Evans). After the first consultation i knew she was perfect for us. My husband hates getting his picture taken so we took advantage of the engagement session offered to get experience, he did great and Kristen does an awesome job making you look natural. WE had so much fun. Also, she is super organized, for the wedding she will type up a timeline down to the last minute of the night and sticks to it like glue. Everything went so smoothly and i got so many compliments on her the entire night. Her photos are beautiful and I couldnt ask for a better photographer to capture the most important day of my life!

Kristen Wynn Photography responded with the following comments:

We have a HUGE soft spot in our hearts for late fall and winter weddings! Katie, you had such a beautiful venue and you were so easygoing - it made my job VERY easy to work for you! I have loved getting to know you this past year! Please keep in touch!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15131
BLOG

Note:  Please do NOT use the large blue "Contact" button here on WeddingWire (we do not receive those contact requests) and instead come to our website and contact us directly. http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com or email kristen@kristenwynnphotography.com

Thanks so much!

Kristen Wynn Photography provides mainstream artistic and lifestyle imagery, simple collections, and a personal level of service to discerning customers.

Simplicity, organization, comprehensive coverage, and the new classics of both photojournalism and modern posed images are the cornerstones of my business.

Kristen Wynn Photography has been featured on a variety of blogs, websites, and magazines - see our website for our features!

Kristen Wynn Photography is licensed, fully insured, and a member of Professional Photographers of America.

This business isn't about me though-it's about you, your memories, and your timeless moments.

Customer satisfaction is my number one priority. I want to make you look beautiful in your portraits and feel amazing while taking them, no matter the circumstances.

If you would like my photographs to tell your story, please visit my website and blog above at the links-I look forward to hearing from you!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards