Kremp Florist

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Everyone at Kremp Florist have been a pleasure to work with. Leslie and her staff created the most amazing bouquets, boutennieres, corsages, and centerpieces for my wedding. I received numerous compliments on all of the flowers. They were easy to work with, flexible with any and all requests, and were able to do all my reception centerpieces with only 3 days notice!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
220 Davisville Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090

I would love to help you with your wedding flowers! Our family business has been honored by being chosen as the florist for so very many brides over our nearly 60 years in business.

We pride ourselves on extraordinary florals --- in all budgets. Free consultations are available days, evenings and Saturdays.Please call 215-657-6700 or email me, Leslie Kremp at ljk@kremp.com to arrange a time!

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Kremp Florist is an amazing company. They are personable, caring, they listen, and they are incredibly creative.
Kremp Florist is a wedding florist from Willow Grove, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Ambler, and Horsham. Kremp Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Phila wedding industry for 58 years. We specialize in bridal bouquets, centerpieces and chuppahs