Kremp Florist

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

I would love to help you with your wedding flowers! Our family business has been honored by being chosen as the florist for so very many brides over our nearly 60 years in business.

We pride ourselves on extraordinary florals --- in all budgets. Free consultations are available days, evenings and Saturdays.Please call 215-657-6700 or email me, Leslie Kremp at ljk@kremp.com to arrange a time!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie was such a pleasure to work with! I went in there with no clue of what I wanted and she was very patient and helpful with showing me different flowers and arrangements. I was on a tight budget and Leslie stayed within the budget and made my centerpieces so beautiful! They made the room look so elegant!! I received so many compliments on them. My flowers even had a floating rose inside and gems hanging down all within my limited budget! The linen overlay she brought also made the room look so much better. Thank you so much Leslie for making my centerpieces more beautiful then I ever imagined!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
Kremp Florist is an amazing company. They are personable, caring, they listen, and they are incredibly creative.
Kremp Florist is a wedding florist from Willow Grove, PA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Philadelphia, Ambler, and Horsham. Kremp Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Phila wedding industry for 58 years. We specialize in bridal bouquets, centerpieces and chuppahs
215-657-6700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards