Kremp Florist

Profile Picture
Carolyn
1 Review
07/11/2015

Kremp was absolutely wonderful! They did an amazing job with our wedding. They were one of the only vendors who did EVERYTHING we requested according to plan, from labeling the flowers and bouttenieres to the drop-off times. I highly recommend Kremp! Thank you for sticking to the plan on such a well thought-out day.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
220 Davisville Rd, Willow Grove, PA 19090

I would love to help you with your wedding flowers! Our family business has been honored by being chosen as the florist for thousands of brides over our nearly 60 years in business.

From the consultation to the making of your bouquets to the details for delivery, I will personally be with you every step of the way. You can be confident that everything will be handled professionally, and stress-free. Take a peak at some of our reviews to see just how happy our brides are.

Interested in how much wedding flowers cost?

Well, the conventional thought is about 8-10% of your total wedding budget. I honestly do not subscribe whole-heartedly to that, but its not a bad benchmark. In realistic terms here are more concrete investments: under $1000 - do-able with limited needs and flexibility;  under $2,000 is lovely and simple; $2,500-$4,500 will be more lush, perhaps including some elevated centerpieces and/or involved ceremony (chuppah rental or pew bouquets); $5,000 and up is the more grand style.

The best part about flowers is that they are all beautiful. We pride ourselves on the extraordinary --- in all budgets.

Let's get together so we can map out your dream wedding flowers!

Free consultations are available days, evenings and Saturdays. Please call 215-657-6700 or email me, Leslie Kremp at ljk@kremp.com to arrange a time!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
Established: 1957
Employees: 65
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Kremp Florist is an amazing company. They are personable, caring, they listen, and they are incredibly creative.
Kremp Florist is a wedding florist from Willow Grove, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Ambler, and Horsham. Kremp Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Phila wedding industry for 58 years. We specialize in bridal bouquets, centerpieces and chuppahs