kreashenz salon and spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You cannot go wrong if you pick JC for make-up and Nicole for hair - they make a great team. I did a trial run with JC but was not able to with Nicole - so the day of my wedding was the fist time we met and she got to see what she had to work with. They both did an AMAZING job and were extremely flexible. I think all brides want to look their best on their wedding and these two not only did that, but were a lot of fun to hang out with the day of. Anything you want, they can do it. JC had make-up for 3 and Nicole had hair for 5. Unique style for all of us and everybody was very happy with what they did. Thank you JC & Nicole!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
3145 Wrightsville Ave., Wilmington, NC 28403

On-site Professional Make-up Application

Congratulations on your next step in life!!!   Let me help make it as stress free with me coming to you..... to add that special touch!  You are already beautiful, let's just enhance it and really make him breatheless as you walk down the aisle!! Call for your FREE pre-run and  get  this worry off your mind, knowing that you will look beautiful as long as the night takes you!

There are many different vendors and Make-up lines out there. I have used many different lines and finally found the one that delivers an overall finish that each person looks for. Make-up Designory is an all mineral product with coverage that is light, but heavy pigmented that last as long as the night does.

Whether you are looking for the natural, elegant, or daring; your look will be accomplished! I truly love what I do, and enjoy working with brides. Each bride is different and wants different, I consider each one a different “canvas”, and I get joy out of the excitement on their face when they see how beautiful they will be on their special day!

Details