kreashenz salon and spa

Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes

About Us

Congratulations on your next step in life!!!   Let me help make it as stress free with me coming to you..... to add that special touch!  You are already beautiful, let's just enhance it and really make him breatheless as you walk down the aisle!! Call for your FREE pre-run and  get  this worry off your mind, knowing that you will look beautiful as long as the night takes you!

There are many different vendors and Make-up lines out there. I have used many different lines and finally found the one that delivers an overall finish that each person looks for. Make-up Designory is an all mineral product with coverage that is light, but heavy pigmented that last as long as the night does.

Whether you are looking for the natural, elegant, or daring; your look will be accomplished! I truly love what I do, and enjoy working with brides. Each bride is different and wants different, I consider each one a different “canvas”, and I get joy out of the excitement on their face when they see how beautiful they will be on their special day!

910-769-4436
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards