Knot Your Ordinary Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dee a fantastic job at our ceremony. She arrived ahead of time for our sunrise wedding ceremony and helped to make it truly spectacular and unforgettable. Her warm, lovely demeanor, smile and perfect balance of calmness and enthusiasm are the reasons we chose her. She sent a variety of choices of verbiage well in advance for our ceremony and was very accommodating when I edited some of the language and added our own. She needed very little instruction and seemed calm, natural and flexible throughout our intimate ceremony. Dee is a delightful lady who is indeed talented and blessed with this gift of being able to join two lives together. THANK YOU DEE! We are forever grateful.
- Tracy & Jacques

Please check out my website: www.knotyourordinaryofficiant.yolasite.com

* Wedding Ceremonies

* Renewal of vows

* Commitment ceremonies

* Unbiased, all faiths, cultures, and lifestyles are welcomed

Let me help you create the beautiful and meaningful wedding ceremony of your dreams. I offer a free, no - obligation consultation and friendly get - acquainted meeting. Your vows can be as long or short as you want, and they can be sentimental or funny, or serious. Your wedding ceremony can be traditional or modern, and will be uniquely your own. You are welcome to involve your friends and family in your ceremony.

I will want to know your wishes, dreams, and requirements to ensure your "special day" is an absolute success. I will always do your wedding your way! There will never be any surprises not already planned in advance. Guaranteed! Same day and short notice weddings in homes, hotels, gardens, chapels, parks, or on the beach. I will work with you to create whatever celebration your two hearts desire.

~ If your DJ does not have a microphone for me, I can supply one. Please be sure to let me know, so I will bring my equipment ~

Below are three packages that you can choose from:

JUST THE TWO $100

* All the phone and e-mail contact you need prior to and after your ceremony

* 10 guests or less

* A selection of brief ceremonies to choose from

* My officiant services to perform  your ceremony

* In zipcodes 32065 or 32073

* A rehearsal by phone or email

* Advice and Support

* Mailing of your marriage license to the appropriate clerk for filing

SWEET AND SIMPLE CEREMONY $150

*Free In-person consultation

*All the phone and email contact you need prior to and after your ceremony

*Suggestions of appropriate readings for your ceremony in the style you prefer

*Script revisions at your request up to two weeks before the ceremony

*A complete script of the ceremony two weeks ahead

*Advice and support throughout the process

*Mailing of your marriage license to the appropriate clerk for filing

*A rehearsal by phone or email

*Unlimited guests

*Additional charges may apply for mileage

The Romance Ceremony $200   This package includes all from the sweet and simple package and adds the option for the couple to add one of the following ceremonies and includes a rehearsal. There is no set time that the wedding has to start exactly at the time scheduled, I do not and will not charge extra for your time to start the ceremony for the Romance Ceremony package.

Sand ceremony:   Great for a beach wedding or outdoor location.  You may include family members or children.

Unity Candle:   A symbol of the joining of two families through your marriage.  You may include children.

Rose Ceremony:  A romantic exchange of the symbol of Love

Wine Ceremony:  Together the sweet and the bitter represent "Lifes journey" and all of the experiences that are a natural part of it.    This "Cup of Life" is symbolic of the pledge you have made to one another to share together the fullness of life.

Hand fasting:  A symbolic way of "Tying the knot"

Shell or Stone Blessing:  A perfect photo opportunity and a way for your guests to be included to wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Conch Shell horn Ritual:  The best man blows the conch horn and the couple must kiss for as long as the horn is blown.

+/- read less