KMK Photo and Imaging

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As a Wedding DJ I had the great privilege to work with Kevin and his team at two events. Both times he and his team were consummate professionals and I observed them continually working to get great shots. They have many creative ideas and the finished products show the results. If you want photographer that has a great personality, is easy to work with, and delivers results, then Kevin and his team are the clear choice.

Sincerely,

Bob Powell

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4071 East Lake Rd, Livonia, NY 14487

I try to be fully flexible to provide the exact service desired.  With a wedding, I make it the utmost priority to make the bride happy.  My wedding packages include a variety of services designed to make the big day as smooth as possible.  I like to do a pre-wedding shoot as a way for the couple and I to get to know each other and develop a ra pport.  I like to shoot the rehearsal, as that is the best way to be as prepared as possible.  I have enough members on my team that we can accommodate simultaneous happenings on the big day.  We usually get shots of both the bride and groom getting ready with their parties, which is often separate and at the same time.

Details