Klock Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I saw Klock Entertainment at a bridal show I attended a month after my engagement, and I instantly knew I had to book with them. They looked like they were having so much fun and they were playing music I could just see our wedding crowd enjoying. My husband and I are so glad we were able to book them for our wedding. Adam Gingrich was our headliner DJ. He was so awesome throughout the entireprocess. At our pre-wedding meeting we felt like he really understood who we were and we felt totally confident in his abilities. He didn't fail to live up to our expectations at the actual event! He was flexible and fun and guests and wedding staff all complimented his personable nature. He had people dancing before dinner was even over and there were tons of people still dancing when the last song played. He also provided us with AMAZING uplighting that totally transformed our space from the cute wedding venue we loved into a dramatic, absolutely unforgettable place. Thank you Klock and thank you Adam for making our wedding the party of our lifetime!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
1310 Crooked Hill Road, Suite 100, Harrisburg, PA 17110

DJ, Lighting & Design, Photo Booths, Multi-Media & Plasma Screen Displays, Ceremony Music

It is our goal to create a unique and memorable wedding day for you, that is about you, and includes everything you want. When we meet with a couple for the first time, we want to learn as much about them as they want to learn about us. The more creative you may be, the more unique of an experience we can create.

... read more

WWW.KLOCKENTERTAINMENT.COM

Disc Jockey Services - Photo Booth Rentals - Event Lighting - Event Drapery - Multi-Media - Production

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ENDORSEMENTS (27)
As a wedding vendor also, I could only say incredible things about DJ Klock Entertainment. I used Jason for my wedding over two years ago and couldn't have been happier. He was so friendly and easy to work with from the beginning. Any request we had was taken care of right away. Jason is a great person and since my wedding we have established a wonderful working relationship. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ service!
PROS I KNOW (135) View All 135 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Klock Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company from Harrisburg PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central, Northern , and Southern Pennsylvania. Klock Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey Company that has been part of the Harrisburg wedding industry for over 10 years years. We specialize in Lighting and Design, Photobooths, and Entertainment