Klock Entertainment

Klock Entertainment

DJ, Lighting & Design, Photo Booths, Multi-Media & Plasma Screen Displays, Ceremony Music

1310 Crooked Hill Road
Suite 100
Harrisburg, PA 17110 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Congratulations on your engagement!  We are so excited that you are considering us to entertain one of the most important days of your life.  This is your day, your moment, and the opportunity to create a lifetime full of memories for yourself and everyone important to you.  You deserve the best!  This is why Klock Entertainment invests the time, energy, and dedication to make your special day everything you want and more.

Although we are from Harrisburg, Pa, we provide Disc Jockey and entertainment services for the entire Central Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. We are currently staffed to provide services for several hundered events a year and are referred by the best wedding professionals in the industry!

If you have a minute, check out our reviews here on WeddingWire.com to see what our couples have to say about us! We are also the proud award winner of "Best of Weddings" and "The Bride's Choice Award" for multiples years.  Also, please visit our website for additional service information.

WWW.KLOCKENTERTAINMENT.COM

Disc Jockey Services - Photo Booth Rentals - Event Lighting - Event Drapery - Multi-Media - Production

Our Photo & Video Booth!

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Klock entertainment displayed complete organization, dedication and professionalism at our event. Every change or request we made was fulfilled above and beyond. We had a Russian/American wedding and the mix of music excited all of our guests. They even took requests for Russian songs not on their itinerary! When put to the test, these guys deliver! We were so impressed and will be recommending them to anyone needing these services in the future.

• Wedding: 05/12/2013
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
As a wedding vendor also, I could only say incredible things about DJ Klock Entertainment. I used Jason for my wedding over two years ago and couldn't have been happier. He was so friendly and easy to work with from the beginning. Any request we had was taken care of right away. Jason is a great person and since my wedding we have established a wonderful working relationship. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ service!
Associations I Belong to
Klock Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company from Harrisburg PA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Central, Northern , and Southern Pennsylvania. Klock Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey Company that has been part of the Harrisburg wedding industry for over 10 years years. We specialize in Lighting and Design, Photobooths, and Entertainment
717-836-7366
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards