kk's photography "Home of the $450.00 internet wedding special"

kk's photography "Home of the $450.00 internet wedding special"

Henderson, NV
702.301.7929   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I just got my pictures back from my son's Bar Mitzvah and words cannot express how Amazing Keith has capture this very special moment for us. I am crying over how Wonderful these pictures turned out and there is so so many. When Keith says he Loves what he does, it truly shows in his pictures. If you want to have very special memories of a very special event you HAVE TO HAVE KEITH!!! Once again, Keith, Thank You from the bottom of my heart, Thank You. :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Henderson, NV

Home of the $450.00 Internet Special

Hello and thank you for visiting kk's photography, servicing las vegas, henderson Nevada.

I love my job, I love my job. I go out of my way to may your special day a memorable one, by capturing memories that will be passed down from generation to generation.
I have had so many wonderful experiences with couples, families, and their guests. I am truely blessed to be able to do what I love. I use the best equipment out, with lenses that capture sharp, crisp images. I love to capture the full spectrum of pictures during a wedding such as: portraits, initimate, candids,cerimonial, and of course a special twist to each picture that makes your total experience everlasting.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please call for any questions that you might have.. I do try to respond quickly but there are days i have multiple weddings and might need a day to get back to you.

If i am booked i do offer two other photographers that have been with me for many years and are very talented.

Since i personally book quickly i will let you know during your inquiry if i am personally available.

Keith Kaplan
KK's Photography
www.captureproductionslv.com

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Digital Files