kk's photography "Home of the $450.00 internet wedding special"

kk's photography "Home of the $450.00 internet wedding special"

Home of the $450.00 Internet Special

Henderson, NV | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hello and thank you for visiting kk's photography, servicing las vegas, henderson Nevada.

I love my job, I love my job. I go out of my way to may your special day a memorable one, by capturing memories that will be passed down from generation to generation.
I have had so many wonderful experiences with couples, families, and their guests. I am truely blessed to be able to do what I love. I use the best equipment out, with lenses that capture sharp, crisp images. I love to capture the full spectrum of pictures during a wedding such as: portraits, initimate, candids,cerimonial, and of course a special twist to each picture that makes your total experience everlasting.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please call for any questions that you might have.. I do try to respond quickly but there are days i have multiple weddings and might need a day to get back to you.

If i am booked i do offer two other photographers that have been with me for many years and are very talented.

Since i personally book quickly i will let you know during your inquiry if i am personally available.

Keith Kaplan
KK's Photography
www.captureproductionslv.com

Photos
702-301-7929
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards