Kirsten Smith Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot capture how lucky and thankful I was to have Kirsten shoot our engagement session and our wedding. She is the sweetest person I've ever done business with and she was so comforting. Kirsten's enthusiasm and responsiveness was so welcoming and it really set the tone for the whole adventure. She is always happy to answer any questions and she's super flexible! She even sent us a beautiful canvas following our engagement shoot! She dealt with my crazy family and wild bridal party flawlessly, and she kept reminding me that it was "our" day and no one else had a say- the best thing I needed to hear! She finds the best places for pictures, and even though we are super awkward with posing, she gave us great direction! She keeps a cheery attitude at all times, and she made sure I fixed my hair when needed :) I am looking forward to seeing our finished pictures, and I know they will be absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, Kirsten!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 314, Hanover, PA 17331

Hi, I'm Kirsten.

Simplicity seeker. Dog owner. Organic eater.
Coffee AND Tea drinker. Blessings counter.
Tyler lover. Time freezer. Jeep driver.
Culinary experimenter.

Hi, I'm Kirsten.

Simplicity seeker. Dog owner. Organic eater.
Coffee AND Tea drinker. Blessings counter.
Tyler lover. Time freezer. Jeep driver.
Culinary experimenter.

Sigh. I just love life! And I love where I am. I am thankful to have been blessed with an eye for composition, and the physical capability to do what I have always dreamed of doing. I have such strong passion for my work because I have a love for my subjects. I love the individuality of each person, and the things that define them. I love the interaction amongst a family or a group of friends. I love laughter and emotion. I love the fresh sweetness of a brand new addition to the family! I love the anticipation in the air on a wedding day as the bride gets her toes painted and receives that text from her groom saying that he can't wait to be hers... I love to see each engagement ring in it's uniqueness and delicate beauty. I love celebrating with families and friends and experiencing people having fun and surrounded by joy!

I enjoy creatively perfecting the images just as much as I love to capture them... I take a great deal of time retouching each of my client's series of photos, to produce the crisp quality and beautiful glow that they deserve. My goal as a photographer is to provide you with images that will truly speak for themselves and take you right back to that moment. I want you to remember and feel the reason why each photo was taken.

Each and every person that has been before my lens these past few years has supported me and allowed me to grow with this dream. They, along with my husband, my family, and God's grace, have made me confident and stronger each day. I have become a better person since I have started this business, and discovered more and more about who I am and have been strengthened by these relationships and experiences! What a blast it's been thus far and I excitedly anticipate what's to come!

I hope to meet you and tell your story in photos if I haven't already, and more importantly - that my schedule is free for you!

XO,