King Family Vineyards

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

King Family Vineyards is a beautiful wedding venue! I fell in love with it the first time I visited. My fiancé and I are both in the Air Force and KFV generously gave us a military discount on top of the off-season pricing. The staff there are responsive and helpful and I would recommend the venue to anyone planning a wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
6550 Roseland Farm, Crozet, VA 22932

Spectacular indoor and outdoor settings make King Family Vineyards a versatile, year-round location for weddings, conferences, banquets, special events and celebrations. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, guests will enjoy panoramic mountain views, a charming Carriage House and award-winning wines.

A short drive from ... read more

A short drive from Thomas Jefferson’s home at Monticello and the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, King Family Vineyards provides everything needed to make your event unforgettable.

For more information, contact us at events@kingfamilyvineyards.com or call (434) 823-7800.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
King Family is one of our top wedding venues in Charlottesville, VA. If you have the opportunity to hold your wedding with them, you will have a great experience start to finish. The wine is excellent, the view and venue unique to only this region.
PROS I KNOW (72)
King Family Vineyards is a wedding venue from Crozet, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlottesville, Crozet, and Albemarle. King Family Vineyards is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the central Virginia wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in ceremonies and receptions.