Kim Larson Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling

Profile Picture
Joan
1 Review
06/22/2015

It has been more than a month since my wedding but I have not forgotten the wonderful part the Kim played on my wedding day. I am a bride from Singapore that had a destination wedding in Monterey. I arrived only 1 week before my wedding and due to the time difference did not get a chance to speak or meet Kim in person before my wedding day. All I could do before my wedding was give her the day, the time I had to be ready, where I was getting ready and a couple of pictures of how I envisaged myself looking.

On the day of the wedding, Kim arrived on time and she brought along with her an amazing energy that was calming and so positive. I never wear make up on a daily basis and have Asian mono-eyelids and therefore was anxious about looking like an overly made up panda. Kim made me feel at ease with myself and put my fears to rest. I had such natural make-up that made me feel beautiful and so comfortable throughout the day. My natural hair is straight, limp and never holds a curl but Kim managed to somehow style my hair into a half up, half down style with natural looking curls, loosely hanging with flowers to give some colour.

Thank you Kim for being part of my wedding day and helping me look beautifully natural.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Carmel/Monterey, CA 93924
BLOG
Since 1995, Kim and her talented team of stylists have been offering beautiful, long-lasting bridal makeup and hairstyling. On your special day, relax and feel pampered in the privacy of your hotel room or home while having your hair and makeup done professionally. Kim and her team strive to find the perfect balance so that the bridal party looks beautiful and natural in person and also look great in the photos as well.

Complimentary consultations are available.

Sponsor- Wish Upon a Wedding

Member, Look Good, Feel Better- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula +/- read less
Details