Ken's Creative Kitchen

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot even describe how AMAZING Ken's Creative Kitchen is!!! They catered my wedding and did an outstanding job in every way possible. They were my favorite thing (other than my husband) about my wedding! From the beautiful, delicious food, to the friendly, fast service, and the organization of the event. When planning, Ken Upton was extremely helpful in offering ideas to make this wedding unique and fun for not only us, but our guests as well. I knew from the first phone call that we had found our caterer! Helen was our event supervisor, and I LOVED her! She did an incredible job of organizing, and making sure we were well taken care of. She was wonderful with making schedule changes (as we were running late). We watched her run around all evening to make sure everything was going smoothly for us. We did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day because of her and the amazing staff. All of our guests complimented how wonderful the food was ("best filet mignon ever"), and how friendly, hard-working, and efficient the staff was. No one had empty drink glasses all night!! Even my florist said that they treated her so kindly and served her meal as if she was a family member. I was in complete awe of how perfect they made our wedding day. Brides, do not even consider another caterer! Ken's Creative Kitchen is the only caterer I would ever recommend to anyone. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you Ken, Helen, Nicola and all of the staff who made our day better than we could have ever imagined!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
980 Awald Road Suite 201, Annapolis, MD 21403

Offering impeccable catering services and the finest cuisine that exceeds your expectations.

Ken’s Creative Kitchen offers impeccable catering services and innovative cuisine featuring the finest and freshest ingredients available. Our food catering presentations are generous, concentrating on texture, style, and taste. It is our pledge to you to create an event that fulfills your vision and exceeds your expectations.
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Ca...
Ken's Creative Kitchen is a wedding Caterer from Annapolis, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Annapolis, Washington, and Baltimore. Ken's Creative Kitchen is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Annapolis wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Inovative, Creative Cuisine using Fresh Seasonal Produce, Fish and Meats