Ken Thomas Wedding Photography

Ken Thomas Wedding Photography

Concord, NC
704.467.4343   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Ken Thomas is such a wonderful photographer. I hired him as our wedding photographer after emailing about 40 photographers near my venue. As all of my vendors know, I am a bit OCD. But photography is so very important. What I was looking for was an affordable photographer for all of my needs (engagement, bridal and wedding – all at varying locations across NC), portraits and a wedding book. Ken offers a package that covers all of these needs. Most of the other photographers in the Asheville, Charlotte and Greenville SC area started their packages at excessive prices and did not include any of the extras such as portraits or a wedding book. Ken’s services and price intrigued me so I looked over his work on his website and was just blown away. I decided that I wanted pictures like that! So I hired Ken. In March 2015 we had our engagement session and had so much fun shooting our pictures. Ken is very easy going and laid back. He is very accommodating and normally works extra time on the shoots just to make sure he gets the right shoot. My bridal session was equally as fun. I was able to get the picture of a lifetime when he shot my pictures in front of the Old Well at UNC. Ken has a fantastic photographer’s eye and a wealth of creativity. You can tell he truly enjoys his job. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of our wedding and especially our wedding book!!!

Ken Thomas Wedding Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Leslie for your great review. I am looking forward to our next shoot as well. What we have talked about for your bridal portrait will be awesome! And of course your wedding day as well! :-)

Services Used: Photography
1 person found this review helpful
34 Union St. South, Concord, NC 28025

... read more

Ken Thomas Photography is a Professional Photography service specializing in weddings, bridal, engagement and family photography. Ken is an on-location and studio photographer serving the Charlotte North Carolina region and surrounding areas.

With years of experience and a burning desire to offer our clients quality and professional photography,   Ken Thomas Photography can make it happen!     Whether you want to capture your family's precious milestones or get striking images to market a product, You can count on us to deliver what we promise!         Family Portraits Sweet Sixteen Graduation Engagement/Couples Bridal Portraits Weddings Packages Starting at $990.00 Christenings Bar & Bat Mitzvahs Family Celebrations Corporate Events         We understand that each client has different needs - that's why we're more than willing to serve your unique requests.     If you are searching for something that is not on our services list, just ask! We'll be more than happy to help.

Call, text or e-mail us anytime.

704-467-4343      KTPHOTOF8@GMAIL.COM

+/- read less
Categories: Photography
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Virtual Sounds Entertainment had the opportunity to work with Ken Thomas at Irish Creek at a wedding a few months back. The bride got married out on the golf course there and then had the reception back at the club house area. Ken was able to capture some beautiful shots of the entire wedding and reception. We love photographers that work with us through the entertainment part of the reception to capture the HOT action shots of the bride and groom. We look forward in working with Ken Thomas Photography at future events.
Ken Thomas Wedding Photography is a wedding photographer from Concord NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, Raleigh, and Greensboro. Ken Thomas Wedding Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in photojournalistic style wedding photography