Ken Rothacker, Classical Guitarist

Profile Picture
Eric
1 Review
03/28/2015

We had an absolutely fantastic experience working with Ken. He provided acoustic guitar background music for our wedding ceremony and also performed for an hour long cocktail hour. He worked with us to find the perfect songs for our wedding -- which went exactly as planned!

Ken was also very easy to work with and we had very little to worry about on the actual day of the ceremony. He provides a great value for his service, and I'd highly recommend him.

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

Unique acoustic music for your special event

My goal is to be your easiest-to-work-with, lowest-maintenance wedding vendor.
I have played for hundreds of weddings, church services,  occasions, and corporate events.
To get a quick idea of some of the music that I play, go to my website, www.guitaristken.com,
and listen to ... read more

My goal is to be your easiest-to-work-with, lowest-maintenance wedding vendor.
and listen to the audio entitled "Message from Ken".
Would you like to see some examples of me playing?
www.youtube.com/kenrothacker
My clients appreciate the fact that, while I can deliver unique arrangements of familiar classics, I also have the experience and ability  to learn and arrange their special favorites upon request.
I have created original solo acoustic guitar versions of tunes like "Beautiful Day" (U2), "1234" (Plain White T's), "Change the Wor ld" (Eric Clapton), and many more.
Also, I have a repertoire of original compositions that have added that special something to many couples’ weddings.
I hope that I can work with you to understand your goals in music for your wedding, and to develop a customized solution that you will remember for a lifetime.
In addition to performing on solo acoustic guitar, I also play as a duo, with either violin, flute, or cello, or in a trio format as well.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony Music
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Memorials
Established: 1980
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Ken Rothacker, Classical Guitarist is a wedding musician from Illinois. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Schaumburg, and Naperville. Ken Rothacker, Classical Guitarist is a professional wedding musician that has been part of the Chicago area wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in unique acoustic music for your wedding or event