Ken Petersen's Milestone Event Entertainment Services

Ken Petersen's Milestone Event Entertainment Services

The gift you give to family and friends!

4315 Mary Drive
Rapid City, SD 57702 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

The first Black Hills event entertainment service designed to be cleanly woven into an evening.
Relevant, custom, and personalized, evenings including this company will be engaging and inclusive.
You and your guests are a part of the event... by design!
Area Served: Black Hills and surrounding region

Please call 1(877) 614-4232 with questions.

Photos
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken was simply AMAZING!

He proved to be so much more than just a "DJ". Ken was extremely professional and helped us navigate through a lot of pre-work. Before the wedding Ken worked with us for months to help understand about me and my wife - how we met, things we like, things we dislike, family background etc. He made sure not just the music but EVERYTHING in the wedding was custom tailored to what WE would like.

Ken not only had a great selection of music (on which he took inputs from me, my wife and also friends and family) but also had a number of games / activities that he had planned with our inputs!!!!

I can go on and on about what a great pleasure it was to have him as a part of our wedding.... as I said at the start of my review...... he is so much more than a "DJ" - he is a DJ, entertainer and a wedding planner all rolled into one!!!!

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning
Ken Petersen's Milestone Event Entertainment Services is a wedding Musical Host, DJ from Rapid City, SD. We service weddings througout the local area, including the Black Hills, Bismarck, ND, and Eastern Wyoming. Ken Petersen's Milestone Event Entertainment Services is a professional wedding Entertainer that has been part of the Black Hills wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in personalized and custom wedding entertainment services
877-614-4232
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards