Ken Hild Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Ken Hild and crew are knowledgeable and creative professionals that will help direct your day and record all your memories, even the ones you forgot to pay attention to. His photography is beautiful and the shots taken are original.

Besides the great personalities of both Ken and his assistant, Ken, you can expect help with your engagement photos, full day commitment to your event, no photography cap, a quick turn around of your photos, and complete ownership of all photos with no watermarks. Ken is fantastic at planning every minute of your day, working under quick changing timelines, and keeping control of the photo shoots while acknowledging what makes the groom and bride happy.

Personally, the best thing about Ken and crew are their personalities and obvious love for what they do. I hate having my picture taken and am not at all confident with myself. They made it so easy to want to have your picture taken, not feel weird about it, and to look at my photos and feel like I liked how I looked meant the world to me.

I can't thank everyone enough!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
28 North Country Road, Mount Sinai, NY 11766

While no one can have more fun than you on your wedding day, everyone at Ken Hild Photography has a way of connecting with you & your guests. You, the couple, will be glad you chose Ken Hild Photography to photograph your special day. With more than 15 years of experience, you can expect your love story to develop into picture perfect memories. Call or email us today for more information!

+/- read less