Kemp Video Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I came across Trisha by a miracle! I saw some of her work by googling videographers in central arkansas. When I met with her it was almost an instant and I was ready to sign the contract sealing the deal that she would video my wedding/reception! Very nice woman to work with, and her and her husband were so professional! They came out at rehearsal to look at the venue so they would already be prepared when they showed up for the BIG day! I have to say I am very happy I chose to use them because my wedding video is AMAZING! :)

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
15491 Walnut Glen Drive, Alexander, AR 72002
BLOG

Someday, You'll Wish You Had More Than a Photograph

Serving the entire state of Arkansas with HD Videography!

We are a husband and wife team with over 20 years combined professional television experience. Our education and hands on "real world" experience make us uniquely qualified to absolutely nail those technical details to make your wedding video absolutely perfect.

But, it's
not just about technical expertise. I truly believe it takes a woman's touch to capture the beauty of your day. No one truly knows a bride's heart better than a bride herself! Your moments become my moments, and I treasure each bride we are blessed to work with. I know all those little details you labored over - and will want to remember years down the road.

We offer one, and two HD camera packages for every budget ... because someday you'll want more than a photograph.
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Invitation DVD, Montage - Childhood / Da...
Liability Insurance: No