Kelly Marquez Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

If you're looking for a great, upbeat, fun & creative photographer... Kelly is the one for you! She's wonderful at capturing your special moments and editing them in a subtle, natural way so that the true colors & beauty of the photo shine through. She loves getting to know who she photographs and she does so by having them do a questionnaire which allows the customer to emphasize what he/she truly desires out of their experience. 5 stars!

Kelly Marquez Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Morgan! I am so glad you were happy and I enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1032 Napa Way, Niceville, FL 32578

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding day!  As your wedding photographer my primary goal will be to capture your best moments: The moments that other people don't see, the special looks and glances.  The smiles that come so natural when you look at your spouse or family member.  I want to show how you connect.  Your photos will be the only memory you have after the cake has been cut and everyone has gone home.  I want you to remember every special, fun moment through my images. You put time and effort into every detail of your day and I will capture those details!

I pride myself with continuing to attend workshops and conferences.  I have received certification from the Nikon School, as well as attended photography classes at Northwest Florida State College.  I am also an active member of the Professional Photographers Association. Things I love include the beach, chocolate, and spending time with my husband and three boys. We love the outdoors and traveling!!

I primarily work the beautiful Florida Panhandle, but I love to travel!  Wedding packages start at $750.

I look forward to working with you!!

Kelly Marquez

(904)509-7509)

Kelly@kellymarquezphotography.com

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
Kelly Marquez Photography is a wedding Photographer from Destin, FLorida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pensacola , Panama City, and Ft Walton Beach. Kelly Marquez Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Florida Panhandle wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Beach Wedding Photos