Kelly Guenther Studio

Capturing the True Spirit of the Wedding Day

1133 Broadway Suite 1308
New York, NY 10010 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negat...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
Kelly Guenther is a Pulitzer Prize winning photojournalist. New York Magazine listed her as one of the top wedding photographers in NYC. She and her team of accomplished photojournalists have been published in Time, Newsweek, The New York Times and other publications around the world. Their unobtrusive, storytelling style captures the true spirit of the wedding day.

“I believe there are no ‘do-overs’ in real life. A laugh, wink, that stolen kiss, all happen in a split second. I know how to anticipate a moment and be there when it happens. My goal as a photojournalist is to tell stories that have an impact on people's lives, to make a difference. I know my couples will treasure their wedding photos for generations to come and I am truly honored to give them that gift. I've personally photographed over 200 weddings. You'd think all that white taffeta and buttercream frosting would make me cynical about weddings but it's just the opposite. I get to document pure joy and love. That's just not something most people get to see everyday. I see it almost every weekend and by the end of the night my face hurts from smiling so much behind the camera. I find it inspirational and it drives me to be a better photographer, a better person.”

347-683-1867
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards