Kelly Guenther Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly Guenther is amazing and a award winning photographer who captures the pure essence of a person. She is a joy to work with, she is a very professional as well fun to work with. I can tell you I see the world a little differently through Kelly's photos, she see what you do not, which is breathe taking. I would highly recommend her, i guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1133 Broadway Suite 1308, New York, NY 10010
BLOG

Capturing the True Spirit of the Wedding Day

Kelly Guenther is a Pulitzer Prize winning photojournalist. New York Magazine listed her as one of the top wedding photographers in NYC. She and her team of accomplished photojournalists have been published in Time, Newsweek, The New York Times and other publications around the world. Their unobtrusive, storytelling style captures the true spirit of the wedding day.

“I believe there are no ‘do-overs’ in real life. A laugh, wink, that stolen kiss, all happen in a split second. I know how to anticipate a moment and be there when it happens. My goal as a photojournalist is to tell stories that have an impact on people's lives, to make a difference. I know my couples will treasure their wedding photos for generations to come and I am truly honored to give them that gift. I've personally photographed over 200 weddings. You'd think all that white taffeta and buttercream frosting would make me cynical about weddings but it's just the opposite. I get to document pure joy and love. That's just not something most people get to see everyday. I see it almost every weekend and by the end of the night my face hurts from smiling so much behind the camera. I find it inspirational and it drives me to be a better photographer, a better person.”

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
Established: 2001