Kelly Guenther Studio

Profile Picture
Daniella
1 Review
09/19/2012

I am an Australian Citizen who recently eloped in New York City. I had to arrange everything online and some would think that this could be a challenge. But it wasn't! Kelly made the process so easy for us and involved us in the process of organising a run for the day. It was a pleasure to have her as our photographer and would highly recommend her to anyone that needs a fabulous photographer!

Can't rate her and her work high enough!

Daniella and Michael

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1133 Broadway Suite 1308, New York, NY 10010
BLOG

Capturing the True Spirit of the Wedding Day

Kelly Guenther is a Pulitzer Prize winning photojournalist. New York Magazine listed her as one of the top wedding photographers in NYC. She and her team of accomplished photojournalists have been published in Time, Newsweek, The New York Times and other publications around the world. Their unobtrusive, storytelling style captures the true spirit of the wedding day.

“I believe there are no ‘do-overs’ in real life. A laugh, wink, that stolen kiss, all happen in a split second. I know how to anticipate a moment and be there when it happens. My goal as a photojournalist is to tell stories that have an impact on people's lives, to make a difference. I know my couples will treasure their wedding photos for generations to come and I am truly honored to give them that gift. I've personally photographed over 200 weddings. You'd think all that white taffeta and buttercream frosting would make me cynical about weddings but it's just the opposite. I get to document pure joy and love. That's just not something most people get to see everyday. I see it almost every weekend and by the end of the night my face hurts from smiling so much behind the camera. I find it inspirational and it drives me to be a better photographer, a better person.”

+/- read less