Keely Marie Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Keely is a true artist! She made me look better than I ever thought I could look on my wedding day, LOL! She was so awesome to work with. So kind, and makes you so comfortable. She was also great about asking what your preference is. I really didn't know what would look nice on me so I showed her my wedding colors and she went with it. The outcome was exactly what I would have wanted. She's a pro. She had done my friends bridal makeup and I loved it so much I booked her for mine! Air brushing is key too, such a clean and natural look. Thank you so much Keely! You rock!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Solana Beach, CA 92075

Professional Airbrush Makeup Artist

Keely is a professional airbrush makeup artist for any special occasion. She works on location serving all San Diego and Orange county areas. Her services include makeup for weddings, high fashion and editorial work, group parties, individual or group lessons and any special event. Keely has worked on TV sets, fashion shows, music videos, weddings and photo shoots on all types of skin color and skin type. As an airbrush makeup artist, she sees the need for each and every person she works with to achieve flawless makeup enhancing their own natural beauty. Dedicated to her work and her clients, Keely strives for nothing less than perfection. We look forward to working with you on your special day!
+/- read less