Katie B - Celebrity & Playboy Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist | Orange County Makeup Artist

Favorite
Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire, CA

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katie's talent and professionalism exceeded my expectations on my big day. Before my hair and makeup appointment, Katie contacted me to ask of my expectations, provided her expert opinion, and from our chat, knew exactly what I envisioned in my head on the type of look I was aiming for.

The day of my appointment, Katie was on time for our early 7am appointment (sorry so early Katie! :) ) and once my hair and makeup were done, I felt beautiful AND comfortable with how I looked. Since I don't wear alot of makeup on a daily basis, I was worried about looking too made up, but Katie, being the professional she is, worked her magic and made me look and feel like a celebrity version of myself and without looking like I had layers of makeup on!

Katie took the time to make me feel like more than a client and instead, more like a friend. I will continue to recommend Katie for hair and makeup for every special occasion. THANK YOU KATIE FOR MAKING ME FEEL EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL ON MY SPECIAL DAY! Love that I also have a friend for life!

P.S. I should also note that I had to change my appointment time, and whether I needed both hair and makeup or just one service, a couple times before my big day and through it all, Katie and her staff were very accommodating and patient with me and made it all work out in the end. THANK YOU!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire, CA 92843

Makeup & hair stylist serving Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, & San Diego

WEBSITES:

*Playboy Lead Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist
*Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist

EMAIL: info@katiebcosmetics.com

ABOUT KATIE B:

Celebrity Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Katie B: On location makeup and hair styling including hair extension for brides, bridal parties, and special occasions. With over 15 years of experience, working as a lead makeup artist and hairstylist for Playboy and Monster Energy, awarded Best Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist in Los Angeles by Fox, & noted as one of the Hottest Makeup Artists in Orange County by the Orange County Register, Katie B. provides only quality work and is very easy to work with. Katie B. thrives on making brides feel beautiful and glamorous on their special day! Whether you want natural makeup or smokey eyes, she can give you the look you want. Contact her to set up a trial run!

+/- read less