Katie B - Celebrity & Playboy Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist | Orange County Makeup Artist

Favorite
Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire, CA

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katie B is amazing! She was hired as my makeup artist who worked on my sister, my Mom, and me. My Mom had other MUA in the past who always make her look like an evil drag queen. Once Katie B worked on her, my sister and I were amaze at her ability to soften up her looks with little makeup. My Mom who is a perfectionist didn't really say much about it at that time. However, the day after the wedding she came up to me and said she really like the makeup artist I've hired. She said "You must of paid a lot for her because she is really good at what she does." It was shocking to hear her compliments. I'm so happy that she liked it. As for my sister, she was so excited that Katie will be working on her makeup and hair as well. I guess she had heard about her before me. She turned out great! I wanted all my bridesmaids to look like the 1940s-1950s classy glam looks with a bit of rockabilly spunk. What I like most about her was that she wasn't so pushy about making me look like what she wanted me to be. It's like going to a hair salon and telling the barber you want your hair a certain way and coming out looking something different. She take her time and asked for my approval with each step of the way. She used her own makeup line which doesn't feel so cakey on. Other makeup products leaves me looking dry and crusty. I looked older and worn out with those other products. That was my biggest concern. However, with her product that wasn't the case. On my wedding day the weather was humid and rainy. People were amaze that I still looked flawless when taking pictures in the rain. My makeup lasted for a good 12hrs without any retouch to it. Some may think she's on the pricey side, but the way I see it is that the wedding day is one of the most memorable time of anyone life. You'll want to look back on that day to see how beautiful you look and feel. To me that is priceless. I would recommend Katie B to any future Brides.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire, CA 92843

Makeup & hair stylist serving Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, & San Diego

WEBSITES:

*Playboy Lead Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist
*Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist

EMAIL: info@katiebcosmetics.com

ABOUT KATIE B:

Celebrity Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Katie B: On location makeup and hair styling including hair extension for brides, bridal parties, and special occasions. With over 15 years of experience, working as a lead makeup artist and hairstylist for Playboy and Monster Energy, awarded Best Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist in Los Angeles by Fox, & noted as one of the Hottest Makeup Artists in Orange County by the Orange County Register, Katie B. provides only quality work and is very easy to work with. Katie B. thrives on making brides feel beautiful and glamorous on their special day! Whether you want natural makeup or smokey eyes, she can give you the look you want. Contact her to set up a trial run!

+/- read less