Kathy's Cake Delight

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.4

AMAZING and DELICIOUS! I Found her on craigslist and I kid you not, she deserves the right to be on this site! We had her make us a 4" wedding cake, and cupcakes for our wedding and she made us a cupcake stand (to go along with our theme) and decorated our cupcakes and cakes to match the theme also. She is such a sweet lady who works from the comfort of her home and she is very affordable. Check out her site for pictures!! She also does more than make cakes and cupcakes...so check her out! You will NOT be disappointed!! She made our wedding day so special!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1001 10th Street NE, Auburn, WA 98002

Kathy's Cake Delight specialize designed cakes and cupcakes for wedding cake and other special occasions. On my website you will find lots of beautiful designed cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, towel cakes, and diaper cakes. All cakes will be personalized by your own specifications to make the cake of your dreams. You can request to make an appointm ent for cake tasting and consultation. Prices are very affordable. Please contact me for more details.

Details
Desserts: Cupcakes
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes