Katherine O'Brien Photography

Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Wedding photography for creative couples who are looking for something different!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine and her husband Jeff are amazing photographers, they captured our day so beautifully. Katherine is calm, responsive, and very wise (she shared her experience and gave great advice and suggestions throughout the whole process). I would recommend them to any bride or person looking for a creative reflection of a precious event; their work is truly fine art.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Absolutely love Katherine O'Brien! Creative, artistic, so sweet, her and her husband Jeff are fun & easy to work with - How lucky are we to have such talent right here in Austin Texas! She is an artist with a camera, see her blog to see what I mean!
Associations I Belong to
Katherine O'Brien Photography is a wedding Photographer from Austin Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Katherine O'Brien Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Austin wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Creative Documentary Photograpy
512-295-6802
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment