Katelyn James Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katelyn and Michael are by far the best in the business. They are such wonderful people and truly know, understand, and have a passion for what they are doing. It was so comforting to have them behind the lenses. I have known for quite some time, that Katelyn would be my wedding photographer. So, when the proposal came, she was the first one I notified - yup, she knew before my parents! I have received so many compliments on the pictures, with many saying "I know why you contacted her so quickly!" They are an amazing team and the quality of work produced speaks for itself. As popular as Katelyn is and with her world travels, she always makes time for her clients, making them feel like her number one priority; she was always available when I needed her on the day of and prior to the wedding. We had so much fun shooting the engagement photos and seeing them again for the big day! While we wish we could relive that day everyday, a large part of it is because of Katelyn and Michael. Thankfully, we'll always have the photos on which to look back.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
12405 Cutler Ridge Drive, Richmond, VA 23238
 Fun, fresh, inspired! Katelyn James Photography is based out of Richmond, VA and is available for Worldwide travel! I love my brides! I love weddings! and I LOVE capturing LOVE!!! For more information and pretty pictures, you can check The Blog! :
Details