Karlyn Music • Piano, Voice & Ensembles

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We LOVED working with Karly! She was amazing. She met with us one time in her home to play some music for us and talk about what we wanted. Jaron and I were clueless about music in general so she came up with a lot of great options for us. For our unity candle, she did her own compilation of our first dance song, "You Put a Move on My Heart" by Quincy Jones... it was so beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a spectacular soloist/pianist that will wow all your guests. I had several come up to me at the reception asking who she was and where to find her!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Omaha, NE 68154

Wedding Ceremony & Cocktail Hour Music

Details
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
Instruments: Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Karly is an excellent pianist and vocalist, and she understands all the ceremony cues, timing, and details that other, lesser musicians miss. She combines her experience and skill to make your day perfect. Also, her vast repertoire makes her a great addition to any cocktail hour or champagne reception. When clients ask me for referrals for musicians, she's at the top of my list.
Karlyn Music • Piano, Voice & Ensembles is a wedding Musician from Omaha, Nebraska. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lincoln, Iowa, and the Omaha Metro. Karlyn Music • Piano, Voice & Ensembles is a professional wedding Musician that has been part of the Omaha wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Elegant Live Music for Ceremonies and Special Events