Karen's Cake Shoppe

Karen's Cake Shoppe

8081 N Ainsworth Drive
Hayden, ID 83835 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: No

About Us
Cakes are my passion! I have been decorating wedding cakes and teaching cake decorating for over 25 years. Let me help you design your custom wedding, birthday, shower, or anniversary cake. I work in both buttercream icing and rolled fondant, and love making handcrafted buttercream, royal icing, and gum paste flowers, as well as fondant embellishments to create a one-of-a-kind cake that will be the perfect centerpiece for your special occasion. I can work within your budget and make your cake extravagant or simple. It is all up to you! Cakes start at $2.50 per serving.

Please take a few moments to browse my website, KarensCakeShoppe.com, where you will find pictures of my cakes, learn more about me, and find price information. I deliver to the greater Coeur d'Alene and Spokane Valley areas for a small fee, or you can pick up your cake from my Hayden home. To contact me, please email KarensCakeShoppe@gmail.com or visit my website, KarensCakeShoppe.com. I look forward to doing business with you.

Find me on Facebook! Karen's Cake Shoppe -- Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
208-772-0904
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire