Kake Kreations

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

If you want a stunning cake that tastes amazing too...you must go to Kake Kreations in Whitby! It is a beautiful little boutique cake shop in the heart of Whitby. Karey, the owner and designer, is caring, kind and creative! From our very first consult I knew she would make the cake of my dreams! In my case it ended up being 2 cakes! She was sooo attentive to our needs and ideas about how we wanted our cake to look like and taste like. I was blown away at my wedding when I saw my cakes-they were beautiful! She is more than happy to work with your budget and style. Kake Kreations is amazing and you won't be dissapointed in the results-guranteed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Whitby, ON L1M 2G4
BLOG

Your Perfect Cake for your Perfect Event

Are you looking for that perfect cake for your next event?

From birthdays to weddings to corporate events, Kake Kreations will work closely with you to create YOUR perfect cake. The cake is the centrepiece of all types of occasions, which is why we take great pride in what we create. If you can think it, we can create it!

Browse our ... read more

Are you looking for that perfect cake for your next event?

Browse our gallery to help inspire you to come up with your own unique idea!!

Give us a call and get a cake that will be the hi-light of your next event, a one of a kind cake from Kake Kreations!!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)