K2B Creative - Kate Karwan Burgess Photography

K2B Creative - Kate Karwan Burgess Photography

Authentic, fun, organic, artistic, graphic, and emotive photography

Serving the North Bay & Wine Country
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I'm Kate Burgess, and I have a MA of Photography with a concentration in Photojournalism. My visual style is clean, graphic, and full of emotion. When I photograph a wedding I commit to it; I invest a lot of time and energy working with you. I only photograph one wedding a weekend and photograph a limited number of weddings a year. By getting to really know you, I excel at creating images that capture the beauty, emotion, and personalities that makes your wedding a one-of-a-kind, once-in-a-lifetime event.  I work quietly from behind-the-scenes, unobtrusive as possible, letting the day unfold naturally, and creating images of art that will be your beautiful memories for years to come. I strive to have my work as beautiful and authentic as you are, and I accomplish that by letting your personality and the environment to inspire my vision. My work is a reflection of uniqueness and your personality.

I live in Sonoma County, California, north of San Francisco with my "trophy husband" and two dogs. We love it here, but I'm still available for travel.

707-495-0951
Photos
Endorsements
Kate is fabulous to work with. From vendor to vendor - she is organized and very creative when it comes to her photography. I enjoy collaborating with Kate before the wedding and also on the day of the event. We are always on the same page and that really helps make an event run smoothly! Cheers, Marisa {So Eventful wedding & events}
K2B Creative - Kate Karwan Burgess Photography is a wedding photographer from Healdsburg/Windsor. We service weddings througout the local area, including Bay Area, Sacramento, and Northern California. K2B Creative - Kate Karwan Burgess Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the California wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in photojournalism and candid wedding photos
707-495-0951
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards