K2B Creative - Kate Karwan Burgess Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Susan
04/27/2014

Kate was so helpful and what amazing photos. I just went to my brothers house the other night and saw my wedding photos framed and in his family room. That is hilarious because I haven't even ordered mine yet. This is just an example of how great Kate's service is. They wanted some photo's that she had taken at our wedding for there fathers 80th birthday party that was just around the corner from our event. I sent out the link that Kate gave to me and they ordered right from her site and worked directly with her to get them rushed out.

My husband and I are not the type that like to be the focus of attention so have a camera pointed at us is uncomfortable but Kate put us at ease and made it fun. I also really appreciate she wasn't tailing me for the entire event. I know what I look like, I wanted photos of all of our guests and she did a wonderful job of that.

Thank you Kate for providing us with amazing memory's that will last the rest of our lives.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Serving the North Bay & Wine Country
BLOG

Authentic, fun, organic, artistic, graphic, and emotive photography

I'm Kate Burgess, and I have a MA of Photography with a concentration in Photojournalism. My visual style is clean, graphic, and full of emotion. When I photograph a wedding I commit to it; I invest a lot of time and energy working with you. I only photograph one wedding a weekend and photograph a limited number of weddings a year. By getting to really know you, I excel at creating images that capture the beauty, emotion, and personalities that makes your wedding a one-of-a-kind, once-in-a-lifetime event.  I work quietly from behind-the-scenes, unobtrusive as possible, letting the day unfold naturally, and creating images of art that will be your beautiful memories for years to come. I strive to have my work as beautiful and authentic as you are, and I accomplish that by letting your personality and the environment to inspire my vision. My work is a reflection of uniqueness and your personality.

I live in Sonoma County, California, north of San Francisco with my "trophy husband" and two dogs. We love it here, but I'm still available for travel.

707-495-0951 connect@k2bcreative.com +/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004