Julie Lynn Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Julie is THE BEST!!! She helped make our wedding day truly special. Her eye for amazing photos and great personality made me feel relaxed and happy knowing what beautiful moments were being captured.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 4902, Blue Jay, CA 92317

Your memories of life.....for life!!

Specializing in fun, elegant and out of the box wedding photography!  Yes, you can have it all in one :)   I am an award winning and published photographer  who's very casual and laid back, but always gets the job done in a professional manner.   In my work, I do my best to bring traditional photography into the 21st century, and then try to kick it up a notch.  So, at the risk of sounding like a pushy salesperson, I ask you to take a look at my portfolio and decide for yourselves from there.  Moments like these are best trusted with someone who knows how to capture them in the best way possible, and I'm always honored when someone chooses me to be that "someone".

Sincerely,