Julie Livingston Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely the best photographer we could have ever asked for!! Julie was fun, professional, reasonably priced, and even able to bring along a second shooter trained in her style of photography!! Julie made communication easy and was very flexible, we had to reschedule our engagement session 3 times due to rain but she made it so easy! Thank you Julie for the best engagement and wedding photos we could have ever wanted!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Raleigh + Charleston + Worldwide, 27603
BLOG

Capturing the Art of Love

Julie Livingston Photography is a high-end wedding, lifestyle and fashion photographer based out of Charleston, SC and Raleigh, NC. With an emphasis in Fine Art Photography, Julie uses film and digital photography to capture the true personalities of her couples while creating beautiful artwork that will stand the test of time.

Julie ... read more

Julie Livingston is an award-wining photographer and travels worldwide for weddings.  She is based in Raleigh, NC and Charleston, SC.

Best Wishes & Pretty Pictures,

Julie

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
From the moment I first met Julie, I knew she and I would work together perfectly. She is a sweet down-to-earth chick with an amazing talent for art and photography. In a market saturated with beginners, Julie is a proven professional with a beautiful personality and keen eye for detail. I love working with Julie because I have complete confidence that she'll take amazing photographs, work efficiently and will lead with a positive attitude. Julie is my go-to gal and I absolutely love working weddings and events with her and her company!
Julie Livingston Photography is a wedding photography team from the Carolinas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charleston, Raleigh, and Wilmington. Julie Livingston Photography is a professional wedding photography team that has been part of the Southeastern wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Colorful, Fun and Natural Wedding Photography