Julie Livingston Photography

Julie Livingston Photography

Capturing the Art of Love

Raleigh + Charleston + Worldwide, 27603 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Julie Livingston Photography is a high-end wedding, lifestyle and fashion photographer based out of Charleston, SC and Raleigh, NC. With an emphasis in Fine Art Photography, Julie uses film and digital photography to capture the true personalities of her couples while creating beautiful artwork that will stand the test of time.

Julie Livingston is an award-wining photographer and travels worldwide for weddings.  She is based in Raleigh, NC and Charleston, SC.

Best Wishes & Pretty Pictures,

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My engagement and wedding photos were amazing! Julie captured details that I never thought of and the pictures had that personal and artistic touch unlike many other photos I've seen. (and I looked at many!) Julie was so helpful working with my budget, and she was not only professional but fun and easy to work with. She's helpful with any questions and you get your photos back so quickly!. If you want gorgeous photos to remember your day Julie's the best! I'd highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
From the moment I first met Julie, I knew she and I would work together perfectly. She is a sweet down-to-earth chick with an amazing talent for art and photography. In a market saturated with beginners, Julie is a proven professional with a beautiful personality and keen eye for detail. I love working with Julie because I have complete confidence that she'll take amazing photographs, work efficiently and will lead with a positive attitude. Julie is my go-to gal and I absolutely love working weddings and events with her and her company!
Julie Livingston Photography is a wedding photography team from the Carolinas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Charleston, Raleigh, and Wilmington. Julie Livingston Photography is a professional wedding photography team that has been part of the Southeastern wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Colorful, Fun and Natural Wedding Photography
843-817-3974
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards