Julia's Floral

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The moment that I met with Julia, I knew that she had a gift. She looked at my dress/bridesmaids dresses/groomsmen tuxs and the grooms attire, the color scheme, the venues, and she took time to get to know my personality, and from their she created a vision that was beyond anything that I could have ever envisioned on my own.

I'm personally, not a very creative or inventive person, so when she asked what I liked, I couldn't answer her very well, but from the little I gave Julia, she took it and ran with it and created a gorgeous setting for both the venue and most importantly, the ceremony.

The church that my husband and I were married in was a very large church and it was very difficult for me to imagine how to decorate so much space, on a budget, and make it feel like a romantic but still sacred setting. But Julia came up with ideas that I had never considered and the church had never seen before and on the night of the rehearsal, when she was setting everything up, it brought tears to my eyes, when I saw what her vision and ideas had created.

Julia is able to bring all of the elements of a wedding together, from the personality of the bride and groom, to the feel of the wedding that the couple hopes to have, to tying in with the center pieces and venue personalities as well. If you are willing to give her little tidbits of information here and there and trust her experience and vision that she can create...and allow her to work her magic, she will never disappoint and she will provide a service that she makes entirely, uniquely and beautifully for each bride and groom.

Julia's Floral responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Nicole!! I loved working with you, too! You trusted me, and that just made my life so perfect, and removed all the stress for me. There are sometimes when I wish that my floral business had "repeat customers," because it was such a privilege to serve you. Blessings on your marriage!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Home/Studio, Close to I-5 at Fife, Serving Seattle/Tacoma/Kitsap/Olympia, WA 98354

"I'm picky, picky, picky, so that you don't have to be."

"Your wedding flowers should be as heavenly perfect as earthly possible."  -- Julia Miller, owner/designer.

Our big goal is to have your wedding be so pretty, that people talk about it for a long time. And we can do that while respecting a wide variety of budgets.

Julia's Floral has a solid history of creating and delivering ... read more

Julia's Floral has a solid history of creating and delivering beauty for weddings in Western Washington, since 1986. You’ll express your personality in countless ways as you pull together the elements of your special day -- so let us help you with amazing, thoughtfully designed, fresh flowers.

Serving clients in the Puget Sound area.

Contact:  designer@juliasfloral.com Studio 253.922.7900 /Cell 253.961.4774

As you browse through the images below, notice the variety of styles. "Cookie cutter" is a baking term! Wouldn't you prefer a designer who will listen closely to you, and carefully interpret your desires and vision? Your flowers shouldn't look like they came off of an assembly line. Contact Julia right away to get started.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
Established: 1986
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
We had so many compliments when Julia did the flower arrangements for our booth at a recent open house. The only thing I really told her was that I wanted something playful, whimsical and lighthearted. She provided us with several beautiful arrangements for the table. Even people who had a photographer already stopped to inquire about the flowers. Julia captured the feeling I wanted and she did it wonderfully! She is truly a blessing to work with, if you want someone who is committed to what she does and truly cares, contact Julia!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Julia's Floral is a wedding florist from Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Bellevue, and Olympia. Julia's Floral is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Puget Sound wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in romantic, stylish, vintage, rustic, glam and unique bridal flowers