Julia's Floral

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We *love* Julia!

We met Julia at my parents house for our initial consultation and we hit it off right away. She's warm, friendly and really fun to talk with. She shared her portfolio with us and we were instantly hooked - she's an incredibly talented lady with an eye for beautiful arrangement and gorgeous color.

We literally pointed to a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine cover and said "Please use this as your inspiration" and she did not disappoint. When we arrived at Thornewood Castle, she was already there with the most exquisite floral arrangements --- far more beautiful than the magazine cover we had provided.

Julia also ensured that our flowers held up in 90F heat -- not something that's easy to do!

We found her pricing to be very reasonable for the beautiful arrangements she provides and she's very transparent about what flowers cost.

If you need flowers for any event, call Julia. You will be thrilled with the results. The best part of working with Julia for our wedding is that we can now call Julia our friend!

Layla & Ruben Obregon

Julia's Floral responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Layla! I've enjoyed woking with you and Ruben, and really appreciate how much artistic freedom you gave me. It made it even more fun to create your designs. You looked stunning on your wedding day, and I don't know how your held up in the heat, but i was such a joy to be your florist. Blessings on your marriage!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Home/Studio, Close to I-5 at Fife, Serving Seattle/Tacoma/Kitsap/Olympia, WA 98354

"I'm picky, picky, picky, so that you don't have to be."

"Your wedding flowers should be as heavenly perfect as earthly possible."  -- Julia Miller, owner/designer.

Our big goal is to have your wedding be so pretty, that people talk about it for a long time. And we can do that while respecting a wide variety of budgets.

Julia's Floral has a solid history of creating and delivering ... read more

Julia's Floral has a solid history of creating and delivering beauty for weddings in Western Washington, since 1986. You’ll express your personality in countless ways as you pull together the elements of your special day -- so let us help you with amazing, thoughtfully designed, fresh flowers.

Serving clients in the Puget Sound area.

Contact:  designer@juliasfloral.com Studio 253.922.7900 /Cell 253.961.4774

As you browse through the images below, notice the variety of styles. "Cookie cutter" is a baking term! Wouldn't you prefer a designer who will listen closely to you, and carefully interpret your desires and vision? Your flowers shouldn't look like they came off of an assembly line. Contact Julia right away to get started.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
Established: 1986
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
We had so many compliments when Julia did the flower arrangements for our booth at a recent open house. The only thing I really told her was that I wanted something playful, whimsical and lighthearted. She provided us with several beautiful arrangements for the table. Even people who had a photographer already stopped to inquire about the flowers. Julia captured the feeling I wanted and she did it wonderfully! She is truly a blessing to work with, if you want someone who is committed to what she does and truly cares, contact Julia!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Julia's Floral is a wedding florist from Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Bellevue, and Olympia. Julia's Floral is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Puget Sound wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in romantic, stylish, vintage, rustic, glam and unique bridal flowers