Julia's Floral

Julia's Floral

"I'm picky, picky, picky, so that you don't have to be."

Home/Studio
Close to I-5 at Fife
Serving Seattle/Tacoma/Kitsap/Olympia, WA 98354 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Delivery, Setup
About Us

"Your wedding flowers should be as heavenly perfect as earthly possible."  -- Julia Miller, owner/designer.

Our big goal is to have your wedding be so pretty, that people talk about it for a long time. And we can do that while respecting a wide variety of budgets.

Julia's Floral has a solid history of creating and delivering beauty for weddings in Western Washington, since 1986. You’ll express your personality in countless ways as you pull together the elements of your special day -- so let us help you with amazing, thoughtfully designed, fresh flowers.

Serving clients in the Puget Sound area.

Contact:  designer@juliasfloral.com Studio 253.922.7900 /Cell 253.961.4774

As you browse through the images below, notice the variety of styles. "Cookie cutter" is a baking term! Wouldn't you prefer a designer who will listen closely to you, and carefully interpret your desires and vision? Your flowers shouldn't look like they came off of an assembly line. Contact Julia right away to get started.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julia has true talent and vision. I live in Los Angeles and my wedding was in Seattle so there was already some added stress with long distance planning. After our initial phone conversation, I was relieved to be in Julia's very capable hands. I didn't have a clear vision for what I wanted beyond basic floral colors. Julia worked with me to understand my vision and took it to a place I couldn't have imagined. When I saw our ceremony and reception space, I was completely blown away. It was beyond what I could have ever dreamt up. So many guests commented on her beautiful work and I could not have been more pleased! Thank you so much Julia for making my wedding day extra special!

Julia's Floral responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this lovely review, Michelle! It was so fabulous to meet you, after our long-distance phone relationship! The Chuppah your dad built was wonderful, and I loved decorating it. And on your wedding day -- that's the best for me -- to see a bride just "over the moon" about her flowers. It was my absolute pleasure!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Michelle
1 Review
Endorsements
We had so many compliments when Julia did the flower arrangements for our booth at a recent open house. The only thing I really told her was that I wanted something playful, whimsical and lighthearted. She provided us with several beautiful arrangements for the table. Even people who had a photographer already stopped to inquire about the flowers. Julia captured the feeling I wanted and she did it wonderfully! She is truly a blessing to work with, if you want someone who is committed to what she does and truly cares, contact Julia!
Associations I Belong to
Julia's Floral is a wedding florist from Tacoma. We service weddings througout the local area, including Seattle, Bellevue, and Olympia. Julia's Floral is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Puget Sound wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in romantic, stylish, vintage, rustic, glam and unique bridal flowers
253-922-7900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment