Julianna J Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough about Julianna as a person and as a wedding photographer. It was an absolute joy working with her from day one. My Husband and I knew from our very first meeting that she would be who we chose to capture the details of our special day. There is a way about her as a person and a photographer that instantly makes you feel so at ease and not at all awkward. She is the very best at capturing the raw emotions of any situation. I have had the pleasure of working with Julianna on engagement photos, to our beautifully captured wedding, and more recently for maternity, and newborn photos. I highly recommend her and hope to continue working with her for years to come. There are so many options out there but do yourself a favor and take the time to meet Julianna and I promise you won't regret it!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2109 N 39th Street, Seattle, WA 98103

Quality, experience and fun

As me about my free mini shoot!

As me about my free mini shoot!

Hi! Thank you for visiting my storefront! With 10 years of experience you can be assured of beautiful photos and professional treatment. My goal is to get to know each couple personally before their wedding. I photographed my first wedding at the age of 18 in the year 2006. Now 2015 I have photographed 400 weddings and I'm still in love with it! During the off-season I like to travel. This inspired me to photograph weddings of all cultures. My friends know me as the girl with a big smile and the pink scooter. I’m a firm believer in listening, understanding and caring. I enjoy hearing love stories and telling those stories again through my lens.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries
Julianna J Photography is a wedding photographer from Seattle-Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Washingston, and Greater northwest. Julianna J Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Seattle-Tacoma wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding and engagement sessions.