Judith's Boutique and Alteration

Now Serving:MD,DC,VA

226 Maple Avenue West
Suite 400
Vienna, VA 22180 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Veils
About Us
We have been in business since 1989. Our experience in the bridal industry allows us to personalize our service so that our customers are satisfied with the products and services we sell.

We have received many compliments from our customers. Please click on the Raves to view some actual thank you letters sent in by our customers.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Judith's Boutique after researching for quite a while to find someone who could alter my dresses. I had ordered one dress from David's Bridal (Reception) which was absolutely beautiful and only needed to be shortened. My Ceremony dress was another story. It was a complete disaster! I had it custom-made and it was too big all around. From the sleeves, the neckline, waist, hips everywhere you could possibly imagine. The neckline was not even centered so it looked like my books were uneven. At my initial consultation; Judith had me in the dress and immediately started pinning pins one after another. I think we had around 100 pins. She gave me a very reasonable price for all of the work she had to do. And looking back at it; I think she under-quoted me. She did so much and even made me a veil with the extra fabric from the train. After only a couple of months she fixed my dress and it looked stunning! She even gave me salsa lessons since I was marrying a Puerto Rican In PR. She has a lot of wisdom and even gave me advice on how to do my hair and where I should put my veil. I value her opinion and her expertise especially on my big day. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a dress alteration and certainly for something as important as a wedding dress.

Judith's Boutique and Alteration responded with the following comments:

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experienced about my services it certainly appreciated. I am glad that your wedding went softly and beautifully as you wanted.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
Associations I Belong to
Judith's Boutique and Alteration is a wedding wedding gown alteraion from Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC, and PA. Judith's Boutique and Alteration is a professional wedding Alteration,Bridal Shop that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Bridal Gown Alteration
703-433-0399
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards