Judith's Boutique and Alteration

Judith's Boutique and Alteration

Vienna, VA
703.433.0399   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Judith did a fantastic job altering my lace wedding gown! I ordered a cap-sleeved lace gown online for my summer wedding, and it ended up requiring alterations to the sleeves (which were too long) and to the top of the bodice (which was to tall for my figure.) When I first sought out wedding dress tailors and received quotes for alterations, I was horribly dismayed by the estimates they provided. Judith was recommended to me through a DC area wedding planner friend of a relative, and she truly came to my rescue. She did the alterations for a very fair price (easily one third of the price of every other estimate I received), and I could not have been more happy with the results. My wedding dress fit me perfectly on the day of the wedding. Judith was so kind, skilled, professional, and prompt. She was also very helpful with recommendations on how best to make the alterations, what kind of hairstyles and jewelry would work best with my particular dress, and came up with the idea for a beautiful American-European bustle combination that never would have occurred to me. I would highly recommend Judith to any bride in the DC metro area. She was such a pleasure to work with, was very reassuring (I was a very nervous bride!) and her alterations did wonders for my dress without breaking my budget.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
226 Maple Avenue West, Suite 400, Vienna, VA 22180

Now Serving:MD,DC,VA

We have been in business since 1989. Our experience in the bridal industry allows us to personalize our service so that our customers are satisfied with the products and services we sell.

We have received many compliments from our customers. Please click on the Raves to view some actual thank you letters sent in by our customers.
Categories: Dress & Attire
Established: 1992
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Judith's Boutique and Alteration is a wedding wedding gown alteraion from Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC, and PA. Judith's Boutique and Alteration is a professional wedding Alteration,Bridal Shop that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Bridal Gown Alteration