Jubilations Event Planning

Jubilations Event Planning

"...a peace of mind & a party perfected"

521 E. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67202 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

You have big expectations for your event, and our goal is to exceed them. Whether it’s a BIG corporate convention, a TEENY-TINY baby shower, a birthday BASH, or even your DREAM wedding; we’ll gladly take that bar you’ve set… and raise it!

Our passion lies in the details, which means you don’t have to drown in them. Our expertise covers the planning spectrum; from venue selection, invitation design, specialty table and chair linens, catering and menu selection, and entertainment, to floral design, lighting, sound, and custom event design and coordination. Your event is our event too – let us work for you!

Look no further…The party has been perfected!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I originally had sticker shock from the prices of wedding planning services, but once I looked into it further and compared different vendors in the area, jubilations was definitely the best value. I was planning a wedding from out of town, so Allison with jubilations was my god send. She answered all questions I had promptly and helped me deal with the stress of planning the event. Not to mention the hundreds of dollars I saved between sponsored discounts from other vendors, rentals, and small items Alli let me use at no cost for my event (chalkboards, champagne flutes, cake server, etc). I cannot fully express in words how much I appreciated everything Alli and her team did for my event. Knowing the value of jubilations' services now, If I had the money, I would have paid her twice as much!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Allison
Endorsements
We LOVE working with Jubilations Event Planning! It makes our job so much easier when Alli and her team are there making sure the day goes smoothly! Not only are the bride and groom able to relax and enjoy their day, but the decorations are stunning which makes the wedding film even that more beautiful!
Jubilations Event Planning is a wedding planner from Wichita, KS. We service weddings througout the local area, including Wichita, Kansas City, and Topeka. Jubilations Event Planning is a professional wedding coorinator that has been part of the Kansas wedding industry for more than 10 years. We specialize in Unique Wedding Design and Coordination
316-516-7940
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7