Jubilations Event Planning

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Allison
04/26/2014

I originally had sticker shock from the prices of wedding planning services, but once I looked into it further and compared different vendors in the area, jubilations was definitely the best value. I was planning a wedding from out of town, so Allison with jubilations was my god send. She answered all questions I had promptly and helped me deal with the stress of planning the event. Not to mention the hundreds of dollars I saved between sponsored discounts from other vendors, rentals, and small items Alli let me use at no cost for my event (chalkboards, champagne flutes, cake server, etc). I cannot fully express in words how much I appreciated everything Alli and her team did for my event. Knowing the value of jubilations' services now, If I had the money, I would have paid her twice as much!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
521 E. Douglas, Wichita, KS 67202
BLOG

"...a peace of mind & a party perfected"

You have big expectations for your event, and our goal is to exceed them. Whether it’s a BIG corporate convention, a TEENY-TINY baby shower, a birthday BASH, or even your DREAM wedding; we’ll gladly take that bar you’ve set… and raise it!

Our passion lies in the details, which means you don’t have to drown in them. Our expertise covers the planning spectrum; from venue selection, invitation design, specialty table and chair linens, catering and menu selection, and entertainment, to floral design, lighting, sound, and custom event design and coordination. Your event is our event too – let us work for you!

Look no further…The party has been perfected!

+/- read less