JPI Films

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Danielle
09/07/2013

My husband and I got married in September 2013 and I did tons of research on all my vendors before I decided on any. Although I read numerous positive reviews and watched sample videos from JPI Films, they went above and beyond my expectations. Joe was our videographer and he displayed a very professional and friendly demeanor throughout our experience with him. Our video was everything we hoped it would be and more! I would definitely recommend JPI Films.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
143 Willis Ave, 2nd Floor, Mineola, NY 11501

Award Winning Masterpiece Wedding Cinematography

International Award Winning Studio JPI Films' goal is to preserve the memories of our clients in a timeless, elegant and entertaining fashion. To that end we don't offer Wedding Videos, but Timeless Wedding Films.  As Filmmakers our Mission is far more then to simply videotape your Wedding, it's to tell the story of your Marriage, to capture the emotions of anticipation, excitement, and love and to then present in a way that you will cherish forever and always want to watch!

Visit us online at www.jpifilms.com

+/- read less