Jordan K. Winn & Co

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This vendor is AMAZING! Jordan, Melissa, & Lola were the perfect trio to glam up my wedding party! They did the hair and makeup of my mother, grandmother, sister-in-law, 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and 5 petal princesses! We were a handful, and Jordan & team created a calm, fun, and jovial environment during the wedding morning. More importantly, the team was professional & kept to a tight schedule so all of the lovely ladies were ready to go for photos in advance of the ceremony! Jordan K. Winn & Co. was one of my favorite wedding vendors, and I feel so lucky I booked with them early & was able to reap the benefit of the services! (If you are considering this vendor, please ignore all of those planning timelines you see on pinterest… BOOK EARLY!) I did a trial with Jordan ~2 months out from the wedding to walk through my ideas, and I was so impressed w/the tweaks and minor corrections made on the day of the wedding to create the entirely perfect look! Jordan made me look and feel like a movie star, and knocked my “modern take on Grace Kelly” out of the ballpark! Additional benefits included having both air brush and fake eye lashes as part of the makeup package, and not an up charge… My bridesmaids especially appreciated the opportunity to have a high end makeup look for the wedding! In addition, the wedding makeup and hair styles lasted the entire day. We began hair & makeup preparation at 9 a.m.! The looks that were created held through the ceremony that began at 6:15, and to the end of the reception at midnight. Aside from the experience on the day of the wedding, I have to note that communicating with Jordan in advance of the wedding was seamless... We made a few changes about 4 months out, and it was easy to make the contract modifications and digitally review & sign the contract. In addition, the payment process was transparent & simple. From a business perspective, I appreciate the organized scheduling & approach to planning the services!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Serving DC/MD/VA and DESTINATION LOCATIONS

The Artist :

Serving DC/MD/VA and DESTINATION LOCATIONS

The Artist :

Jordan K. Winn & Co, based out of the D.C. metropolitan area, is a team of experienced make-up artists, hair stylists, and airbrush-tan specialists that offer beauty service to any kind of special event. This high-end, versatile team of artists is led by Jordan Winn who received her artistry license from Von Lee International School of Aesthetics. Beginning her career at ULTA and then moving onto training with MAC Cosmetics, Ms. Winn continued her education in the beauty industry receiving training from Von Lee, TemptuPro, MAC, KISS, NARS, Calvin Klein, Celebrity MUA Mario Dedivanovic, and SouthSeasSkincare cosmetics. Recruited and mentored by accomplished makeup artist, Danessa Myricks, she also had the opportunity to work in the International Cosmoprof expo in Italy. Ms.Winn’s passion for perfecting her craft has kept her always striving to further her education, ensuring she stays in trend with the current style and beauty technology of today’s ever-changing, fast paced beauty industry.

The Company :

After 5 years of working in the industry, Winn wanted to marry her knowledge of makeup artistry and hair design into an all -encompassing service, creating her own mobile, tiered team of hair designers, makeup artists and spray tan specialists that arrive on-site to deliver elegant, flawless makeup and hair design for any special event or editorial piece. High-end and versatile, clients can always expect the best quality beauty service accompanied by exceptional customer service. This team of stylists arrives to any event fully prepared to handle an array of beauty-related needs in a timely and professional manner. All stylists who work under Ms Winn have gone through personal training with her, in addition to notable outside course training from TemptuPro, Von Lee International, MAC, and more. The company’s airbrush tan specialists utilize one of the best tanning product lines on the market. SouthSeas tanning line products, noted by high-profile media and print publications, these products have been seen on Kim Kardashian in addition to being the official tanning company of Dancing with The Stars.

Jordan K. Winn & Co. always delivers makeup and hair that is elegant and stunning in person while still being appropriate for HD film and photo. Finding most of its prosperity from the bridal industry, the company has had the honor of winning WeddingWire’s Bride Choice Award for 4 consecutive years. Collaboration with photographers, studios, body paint artists, weddings, lessons on trends, editorial, commercial, fashion, look-book, charity, and boudoir shoots are all part of this in-demand and expanding company’s busy upcoming schedule.

Not to mention, they just opened a brand new studio in Urbana MD in the up and coming area of Market District.

Come visit and click for directions!

Check out www.JordanKWinn.com for more information!

We are delighted to be chosen as Wedding Wire's Bride Choice for the 5th year in a row!

Looking forward, we continue to build a network of clients and professionals that feel like family.

Being able to explore the different artistic aspects of the beauty industry gives us great satisfaction,

but being able to be a part of our client's special moments takes the cake.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Multiple Stylists, On-Site Service, Salon, Tanning, Trial Service
Hair: Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Tanning: Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
Max Group: 30
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
For those debating whether or not to have your hair and makeup professionally done for your event or wedding day - without hesitation, DO IT! Jordan and her team are the most talented professionals around. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your beauty needs are in the hands of a highly skilled professional - and that your photos will turn out beautifully. Jordan made my makeup look so natural, yet far more glamorous than my regular application. Everyone loves my pictures from that evening. As a photographer specializing in portraits, I send ALL of my clients to Jordan for their hair and makeup. Because I know they'll have an outstanding experience, feel like a million bucks and look gorgeous in my photos. Everyone wins. No need to look further, Jordan and her team will treat you like royalty.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Jordan K. Winn & Co is a wedding makeup artist and hair stylist from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Jordan K. Winn & Co is a professional wedding airbrush makeup artist and hair stylist that has been part of the Greater Washington area wedding industry for 6 years years. We specialize in bridal airbrush makeup and bridal hair styling