John Michael Weddings and Special Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The entire team at JME was amazing, but I do want to give a special shout out to the wedding coordinator we worked with specifically: Charlene. She went above and beyond in making my wedding day phenomenal. I purchased a Diamond Package through JME and I don't know why people don't ALWAYS do it that way. The Diamond Package deal made it incredibly easy to plan my wedding and I recommend it to everyone! Charlene was there from day one envisioning my plan for the wedding, and she saw it through beyond my expectations. I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding planning because Charlene of JME made it so easy and tolerable. I NEVER stressed one bit!

John Michael Weddings and Special Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. I will be Charlene knows how wonderful you think she is - as we surely already do! :) Thanks again and it was our pleasure.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
627 Virginia Drive, Orlando, FL 32803

All Inclusive Pricing

Make your big day a "John Michael Experience"

John Michael Weddings and Special Events has been creating perfect events for over 15 years. John Michael is owned by Michael Thomas. Michael personally meets and does all planning with our clients. We are a Green Caterer – using only organic foods in what we cook.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outs...
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
The Heaven Event Center is happy to recommend John Michael Weddings & Special Events as an excellent choice for a full service caterer. The Heaven Event Center has had the privilege of working with John Michael Weddings & Special Events for over two years and we gladly welcome them back for the third. As a preferred caterer on our list, numerous clients have raved about the professionalism and unique quality that John Michael Catering brings to the table.
PROS I KNOW (67)
John Michael Weddings and Special Events is a wedding caterer and event planner from Orlando FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Daytona Beach, and Jacksonville. John Michael Weddings and Special Events is a professional wedding caterer and event planner that has been part of the Orlando FL wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in catering and full wedding planning