John Michael Weddings and Special Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Veronica & Michael
04/11/2015

Food is such an important part of the wedding, and we were even more picky since we had a few chefs and foodies attending our wedding. Oh boy are we glad we chose John Michael! Their food was DELICIOUS, even better than at their tastings! We got so many compliments on the food, including from those chefs ;). Not only their food was great, they are also great and very easy to work with. At the beginning we worked with Charlene, and she was sooo nice and easy to work with. We had a tight budget for our wedding and Charlene helped us find ways we could save money, plus they are very flexible too and work with you for so many things. They even allowed us to get our own alcohol (which many caterers don't do) and Charlene even suggested places where we could get the best deal! Closer to the wedding date, Charlene and my wedding planner, Runway events, worked hand by hand to ensure everything went perfectly, and it did! The day of the wedding, I had Tom as the event manager, and there are no words for us to describe how great Tom and his team were that day. They were friendly, fun, cordial and absolutely WONDERFUL! There was no request from us or our guests that went unattended. we felt very well taken care of and you can tell the staff loved it too, they def. like what they do and it shows! The bartender was great too, I had a special drink I wanted serve all night and she made sure I always had what I needed, she got to meet our families and made sure they were always taken care of. She even met my dad and when we ran out of beers, she saved some for him to make sure he had his drink, I thought that was great!! It was raining the day of our wedding and they all got wet, but kept going as if nothing was happening. The day of our wedding was magical and a lot of that is thanks to John michael!

John Michael Weddings and Special Events responded with the following comments:

That was very sweet of you Veronica - THANK YOU!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
627 Virginia Drive, Orlando, FL 32803

All Inclusive Pricing

Make your big day a "John Michael Experience"

John Michael Weddings and Special Events has been creating perfect events for over 15 years. John Michael is owned by Michael Thomas. Michael personally meets and does all planning with our clients. We are a Green Caterer – using only organic foods in what we cook.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outs...
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
The Heaven Event Center is happy to recommend John Michael Weddings & Special Events as an excellent choice for a full service caterer. The Heaven Event Center has had the privilege of working with John Michael Weddings & Special Events for over two years and we gladly welcome them back for the third. As a preferred caterer on our list, numerous clients have raved about the professionalism and unique quality that John Michael Catering brings to the table.
PROS I KNOW (67)
John Michael Weddings and Special Events is a wedding caterer and event planner from Orlando FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Daytona Beach, and Jacksonville. John Michael Weddings and Special Events is a professional wedding caterer and event planner that has been part of the Orlando FL wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in catering and full wedding planning