John Michael Weddings and Special Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

John Michael's staff did such a great job with literally every aspect of the catering. Kerry (the event supervisor) was helpful, friendly and always there if we needed anything. (Not that we needed much, because the entire staff was so on top of things!) Our bartender was such a joy even to watch from afar. She interacted well with the guests, was incredibly sweet to me, and even danced to some of the songs.

The food was a-maz-ing. Because we were planning from out of town, we were never able to make it to a tasting, and my only regret with that is that I missed out on an opportunity to eat the incredible food. Every single part of the meal was delicious, and my guests absolutely raved about the food.

The mac and cheese bar in particular absolutely blew our crowd away. I was a tiny bit nervous with my choice (I love mac and cheese, but worried it might be a little much for a wedding), but the response was so great. We actually had people popping out during our group photos just to say, "Oh my gosh, you have a mac and cheese bar? This is the best wedding ever!" One guest commented that the shrimp topping the mac and cheese was the best she had ever had.

At the end of the night, the to-go boxes were wonderfully packaged and so greatly appreciated. My husband and I ate every bit of the leftovers we had over our next two nights at the hotel. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff that worked the event, as well as Charlene, who we worked with to plan it. The planning process was a total breeze and the menu choices were excellent.

John Michael Events are professional without being stuffy and have some of the best food I've ever tasted in my life. I cannot rave enough about this company and I'm *so* glad we picked them for our catering!

John Michael Weddings and Special Events responded with the following comments:

We really appreciate all the kind words - THANK YOU! So glad it all worked out and congrats!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
627 Virginia Drive, Orlando, FL 32803

All Inclusive Pricing

Make your big day a "John Michael Experience"

John Michael Weddings and Special Events has been creating perfect events for over 15 years. John Michael is owned by Michael Thomas. Michael personally meets and does all planning with our clients. We are a Green Caterer – using only organic foods in what we cook.

Details
Categories: Catering
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
The Heaven Event Center is happy to recommend John Michael Weddings & Special Events as an excellent choice for a full service caterer. The Heaven Event Center has had the privilege of working with John Michael Weddings & Special Events for over two years and we gladly welcome them back for the third. As a preferred caterer on our list, numerous clients have raved about the professionalism and unique quality that John Michael Catering brings to the table.
PROS I KNOW (67)
John Michael Weddings and Special Events is a wedding caterer and event planner from Orlando FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Daytona Beach, and Jacksonville. John Michael Weddings and Special Events is a professional wedding caterer and event planner that has been part of the Orlando FL wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in catering and full wedding planning