J&J Photography

Profile Picture
Tyler
1 Review
11/01/2014

Jamie and Daniel are absolutely AMAZING to work with! Her style is perfect and can really compliment any bride/wedding theme. They did both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more happy with them. They both have a way of making you feel like there's not even a camera in front of you and are able to capture some of the most intimate moments when you don't even know they've happened...then you look back at the photos and get this warm feeling just thinking back on that one moment (how much more perfect could you get?!). I have received, and continue to receive, so many compliments on our engagement photos and can't wait to share the photos from our wedding day. Jamie is the perfect photographer to work with...she guides you and gives you advice... which was awesome for me as I didn't have a wedding planner and she helped me plan my shot list as well as a timeline for the "day of"...invaluable to me!

There's absolutely no one else I would have wanted to work with through this special time. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! So thankful to have had these two working with us on our wedding day <3

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3708 Benson Dr, Raleigh, NC 27609
BLOG

Wedding Photography

Congratulations!! This is such an exciting time for you! So glad you stopped by! My name is Jamie and I just LOVE weddings! I hope you spend some time looking through my images! It would be an honor to hear from you and we can talk all about your ideas and the biggest day of your life!

Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints