Jinny's Bridal Center

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

I had the BEST experience at Jinny's Bridal. Jinny was there to help me from day one. I even found the dress I loved somewhere else at a slightly cheaper price and Jinny's matched it for me! Everything was flawless from the first fitting to the last. Very professinal, very easy to work with, very accommodating to the timeframe. They all make you feel so special when you're in there as well. Great place. Definitely recommend using.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
16089 Goldenwest Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Jinny's Bridal originally began as Lace Place, where designing veils was our speciality.  In 1990 we opened Jinny's Bridal Center and began helping brides of all shapes and sizes. We are known in the Orange County area for our great prices, unique dresses and family atmosphere. All of our consutants are here to make your shopping experience easier and enjoyable for you and your guests. Come in today and let us help you find your dream dress!

Contact Us:

Phone : (714) 842 - 6440

E-Mail: jinnysbridal@gmail.com

To schedule an online appointment, visit our website: http://www.jinnysbridal.com

Like us on Facebook!