Jim Colman Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jim was our photographer for our Durham wedding last October. He was THE BEST. Our ceremony was just when the sun was setting and he did an amazing job getting night pictures of us. All of our pictures are so beautiful they look like art! Also he was was very organized and got through all the pictures we wanted without a problem. He was also so great at the reception and would pull us away for a few photos here and there throughout the night. His eye for great background and composition is just fantastic. Would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2404 Carruthers ct, Raleigh, NC 27615
BLOG

Exceptional photography. Affordably priced.

Brooks Institute of Photography...where my degree in photography came from.

Around the world....where my work as a photographer and video producer/director has taken me.

Inspiration...what my photography students tell me I give them.

Experience.....what the last thirty years doing what I love has given me.

... read more

Brooks Institute of Photography...where my degree in photography came from.

Inspiration...what my photography students tell me I give them.

Experience.....what the last thirty years doing what I love has given me.

Numerous honors and awards.....see all the above.

Creating stunning, artistic images is my passion.   Providing unparalleled service and affordable rates is my hallmark.  Achieving all this with a sense of humor and boundless energy is my trademark.

All my wedding packages include your images, in full resolution, on a disc with printing rights.  Most of my packages include two photographers along with a beautiful, hand crafted album.  Wedding packages begin at $2100.  Contact me at 919 410 2499 or email me at jim@jimcolmanphotography.com for more information.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date