Jim Colman Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I were just recently married and we could not have been more happy with the pictures that Jim took. He was very professional, flexible with our schedule (as we were planning the wedding from out of state), and we loved the final product. We had our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding day pictures taken by Jim and he always had the pictures available to us within 3 days of taking them. We would recommend Jim Colman to anyone looking to have a photographer who cares about the client and provides beautiful pictures.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2404 Carruthers ct, Raleigh, NC 27615
BLOG

Exceptional photography. Affordably priced.

Brooks Institute of Photography...where my degree in photography came from.

Around the world....where my work as a photographer and video producer/director has taken me.

Inspiration...what my photography students tell me I give them.

Experience.....what the last thirty years doing what I love has given me.

... read more

Brooks Institute of Photography...where my degree in photography came from.

Inspiration...what my photography students tell me I give them.

Experience.....what the last thirty years doing what I love has given me.

Numerous honors and awards.....see all the above.

Creating stunning, artistic images is my passion.   Providing unparalleled service and affordable rates is my hallmark.  Achieving all this with a sense of humor and boundless energy is my trademark.

All my wedding packages include your images, in full resolution, on a disc with printing rights.  Most of my packages include two photographers along with a beautiful, hand crafted album.  Wedding packages begin at $2100.  Contact me at 919 410 2499 or email me at jim@jimcolmanphotography.com for more information.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date