Jillian Tree Photography

Profile Picture
Caridad
1 Review
03/05/2016

I don't think there are enough positive words in the dictionary to describe Jillian! JTP is talented, courteous, responsive, flexible, professional, understanding and just an overall pleasure to work with. She's just Amazing! From the moment that I first reached out to her, she was immediately responsive. She's continued to be as responsive throughout the entire process as well ; I don't think she's ever let more than one day go by to respond to my emails, if not much less. She also made me feel very comfortable from Day 1 of meeting; she's sweet, not pushy, and in general just very easy to get along with. I should also mention that I'm writing this review after only having worked with her halfway so far. As of right now, Jillian has only shot our engagement photos. But my wedding is still 10 months away, and I just can't let that much time go by without giving her the praise she deserves. Just by seeing what she did with our engagement photos, I absolutely can't wait to see how our wedding photos will come out! Our engagement photos came out beautiful. I've had so many people reach out to me: some asking me for Jillian's information, and others simply telling me that my photos are some of the most beautiful, creative and cute engagement photos they've ever seen! :) Jillian gave us great poses to do, and she was very accepting of all the ideas I had for posing as well. Even before our shoot, I sent her some ideas I had , and she was great about it and quick to respond. She's made feel very comfortable and happy so far throughout this whole process, and I know she'll be just as great with my wedding photos! I will follow up with another review in about 10 months :)

Cari Mesa

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322
I LOVE photographing weddings. I love having this amazing job where I get to witness love joining together, the happiest day of a couple's life. I get to capture the bride giggling with her bridesmaids while nervously putting on her dress, the couple's first kiss as husband & wife, & my favorite is that moment after they walk down the aisle and realize they are really married!!   I've photographed weddings in Canada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and all over Florida. I love traveling for weddings, shooting in new environments with mountains, forests, lakes or fields. Lace wedding dresses & floral crowns/hair accessories make me sigh with a happy photographer's heart!

I adore my husband, being a mom to my beautiful daughters, & my Savior. I'm incredibly happy getting to do what I love, taking a limited number of weddings each year to dedicate myself to them more personally. I write my emails with lots of hearts & smiley faces :) I love my brides & getting to spend their incredible day with them, capturing their own unique love story.

Please contact me through my website: www.JillianTree.com

+/- read less