Jillian Tree Photography

Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
I LOVE photographing weddings. I love having this amazing job where I get to witness love joining together, the happiest day of a couple's life. I get to capture the bride giggling with her bridesmaids while nervously putting on her dress, the couple's first kiss as husband & wife, & my favorite is that moment after they walk down the aisle and realize they are really married!!

I've photographed weddings in Canada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and all over Florida. I love traveling for weddings, shooting in new environments with mountains, forests, lakes or fields. Lace wedding dresses & floral crowns/hair accessories make me sigh with a happy photographer's heart!

I adore my husband, being a mom to my beautiful daughters, & my Savior. I'm incredibly happy getting to do what I love, taking a limited number of weddings each year to dedicate myself to them more personally. I write my emails with lots of hearts & smiley faces :) I love my brides & getting to spend their incredible day with them, capturing their own unique love story.

Please contact me through my website: www.JillianTree.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best luck in the world to have Jillian Tree Photography as my wedding photographer. She was the best of the best. Very professional, very sweet with my big family and also very good with the children! My wedding pictures are dreamy, so warm and perfect and it is all because of Jillian Tree Photography. We liked her so much we designated her as our official family photographer, as she also photographed another of our celebrations, a year after our wedding. I recommend her to everyone who compliments our wedding pictures, as she is the best photographer ever.

• Wedding: 12/12/2012
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I love Jillian Tree... such a beautiful photography! And working with her is a pleasure.

My Awards