Jill Andrews Gowns

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My Jill Andrews wedding gown was probably the most complimented aspect of our entire wedding, and for good reason. I live close to the studio, so when I got engaged, I knew I'd want to stop in. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to afford a custom gown, but I thought I'd look into it anyway. I am soooo glad I did. I had been dress shopping in a few other boutiques. The dresses were pretty, but none made me feel special in any way. I didn't need to cry and know instantly that I had found THE dress, but I did want to feel good. The minute I stepped in to JAG studios, I knew I had come to the right place. It's so adorable inside, and Mia and Jill are so kind. And they really know what they're doing. I ended up trying on pieces of the Studio line. When I got to the Iron Heart top and 16 Tons skirt, I couldn't stop smiling. I didn't want to take the dress off. I just kept twirling and laughing. The dress was beautiful, and it made me feel like a princess and a rock star all at the same time. They also have an incredible selection of gorgeous accessories to choose from. I wanted the dress in pink, and Jill was happy to make that happen. I didn't think I could feel any more wonderful than I did when I first tried the dress on, but I was wrong. When I went to try on MY dress, in the fabric I chose made to my measurements, I was elated. It was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. On the day of my wedding, I had so much fun just wearing the dress. It was comfortable and light despite the amount of fabric. I was able to dance for the entire night without being uncomfortable or hot. It made me feel more beautiful and fabulous than a clothing item has ever made me feel. And once again, I didn't want to take it off. I had that dress on until the early morning hours. And bonus, since it's in two pieces, I can keep wearing the bodice out and about. I'll probably put the skirt on whenever I get the opportunity as well. I just want to keep wearing it always.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3355 Keswick Road, Suite 101, Baltimore, MD 21211
BLOG

Couture for the Modern Bride

Jill Andrews Gowns is a design studio in Hampden specializing in custom bridal and evening gowns. Unlike most bridal salons, we create and produce all of our gowns on site as each bride orders her gown. Our workroom is the first thing you will see when you visit our studio as we love to share what we do! Gowns are made of the finest silks and materials available and handmade with unparalleled craftsmanship. We also offer lingerie, jewelry and accessories handcrafted by local artists and are fully committed to promoting those who inspire us!

To begin creating your couture gown, you will meet with designer Jill Andrews for an in-depth consultation. At this time, we will discuss you, your personality, your event and all of the things that matter most to you for your wedding. Bring your ideas, pictures and anything that inspires you for a fully personalized and unique gown! All of our gowns are made to order in house as they are ordered.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Jill Andrews Gowns is a wedding couturier from Baltimore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Jill Andrews Gowns is a professional wedding gown designer that has been part of the Mid Atlantic wedding industry for over three years. We specialize in custom wedding and evening gowns