Jill Andrews Gowns

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jill made a lace ballgown for my spring wedding. The dress was absolutely flawless. Her workmanship is spectacular. She worked with me to realize every detail. She hand picked the lace from France. I love Kate Middleton and she found the exact lace from her dress.

As the dress was couture it was custom made to my figure and incredibly flattering! Her corsets are amazing We had several fittings so that she could get everything perfect. It could not have fit better. We even added one the week before the wedding to take it in.

As much as I loved the dress I also loved spending time with Jill. Her studio is every girl's dream! I will be sad not seeing her as much. You can tell how much she loves her dresses and what she does. I trusted her implicitly throughout the process. I cannot recommend her enough!

The expense is nothing compared to the craftsmanship you are receiving and the one on one and unlimited fittings. I love Jill Andrews!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3355 Keswick Road, Suite 101, Baltimore, MD 21211
BLOG

Couture for the Modern Bride

Jill Andrews Gowns is a design studio in Hampden specializing in custom bridal and evening gowns. Unlike most bridal salons, we create and produce all of our gowns on site as each bride orders her gown. Our workroom is the first thing you will see when you visit our studio as we love to share what we do! Gowns are made of the finest silks and materials available and handmade with unparalleled craftsmanship. We also offer lingerie, jewelry and accessories handcrafted by local artists and are fully committed to promoting those who inspire us!

To begin creating your couture gown, you will meet with designer Jill Andrews for an in-depth consultation. At this time, we will discuss you, your personality, your event and all of the things that matter most to you for your wedding. Bring your ideas, pictures and anything that inspires you for a fully personalized and unique gown! All of our gowns are made to order in house as they are ordered.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Jill Andrews Gowns is a wedding couturier from Baltimore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Jill Andrews Gowns is a professional wedding gown designer that has been part of the Mid Atlantic wedding industry for over three years. We specialize in custom wedding and evening gowns