Jewel Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
vintagelove04
1+ year ago

I loved working with Julie! She has such a sweet demeanor and from the very beginning was very professional and responsive to all of my questions and requests. The day of the wedding she arrived on time with a smile on her face and just made me feel comfortable and at ease which is exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day! I don't have the words to express how talented she is. The pictures she took on my wedding day far surpassed my expectations and she really captured my day perfectly. I am so glad I hired Julie and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Middletown, CT 06457
BLOG

Weddings & Boudoir Photography

Jewel Photography photographs lifes most intimate moments!  Our studio is located in Middletown, CT. We have been photographing weddings for 6 years and our style of photography includes a mixture of formal posed, photojournalistic and candid.

Jewel Photography also specializes in boudoir photography.http://www.bijouboudoir.blogspot.com/
Details