Jennifer Weems Photography

Jennifer Weems Photography

Serving the all of TX, Austin, DFW, San Antonio, Houston and available for travel

Austin, TX 78734 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Wedding packages starting at $3200 and all include a CD of images.  Jennifer loves capturing all the emotions that a wedding brings.  Being a fly on the wall as much as possible, but stepping in when the time is right.  Your wedding is your day and should reflect you.  She enjoys shooting weddings in TX but will travel anywhere you need.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer was the photographer for my wedding this November at Hideout on the Horseshoe in Canyon Lake, TX. She and her assistant photographer were wonderful to work with. Jennifer is very personable and I knew I liked her from our first phone conversation. Jennifer highly recommended doing the first look before the wedding and I was back and forth on the idea for months and I actually decided to do it the week of the wedding but I have to say, it was amazing. The first look was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding weekend and the pictures that came from it are some of my favorites. We had a large wedding party and lots of family running around but Jennifer was great about getting all the pictures we needed in a short amount of time. We had a rowdy group of groomsmen and Jennifer was good about rolling with whatever nonsense they were up too but when we needed their attention for pictures she was able to get them calmed down pretty quickly. Jennifer and her assistant captured some classic moments and we were truly blown away by the finished product of pictures we received. I would highly recommend Jennifer Weems Photography to any bride!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Private User
Associations I Belong to
Jennifer Weems Photography is a wedding Photographer from Austin, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston. Jennifer Weems Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Austin wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Photojournalism and timeless photos
512-660-7381
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment