Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Tricia from Jennie Fresa did my makeup (+ my mom & 3 bridesmaids) for my wedding. From my first makeup trial, I knew Tricia was an incredible talent - she knows what she's doing & will make recommendations, but is flexible & willing to go with your own personal style. She brings great experience, from working at MAC & frequently doing makeup for ESPN. She was personable, and shoed up on time (even early). She did an AMAZING job for my wedding - couldn't have been happier with how I looked!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
693 Boston Post Road, Madison, CT 06443
BLOG

www.jenniefresa.com 860-664-3923

Jennie Fresa Beauty Library is a makeup studio and mini spa located in Clinton CT, specializing in bridal beauty.  Our unique team of hair and makeup experts will travel you for your wedding day beauty needs!

Give us a call at 860-664-3923

Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Spa
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is a wedding Makeup Artist from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is a professional wedding Makeup Artist that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in natural makeup, airbrushing, skincare, brows, bridal makeup