Jenna Leigh Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jenna Leigh Photography - We can not say enough about how much we have loved working with her! Jenna Leigh is AMAZING at her craft.

We did not have an unlimited budget for our wedding. We spent a good amount of time researching a photographer who could accommodate our budget. My husband and I live in Dallas, but we were planning a Hill Country wedding. Jenna Leigh was kind enough to schedule a Skype interview with us early on, and we hit it off with her right away. Between her portfolio online and our meeting with her, we knew we would be a perfect fit.

We had her shoot our engagement photo session about 6 months prior to our wedding, so we could become comfortable behind the camera. Doing a photo shoot was new to both my husband and I, and we were a little nervous about feeling or looking awkward in our pictures! Jenna Leigh put us at ease right away. After a while, it's almost like you forget that she's there, and it helps her to capture candid and sweet moments. Our engagement pictures who so incredibly beautiful, and left us very excited to have her capture our wedding.

We're now fresh off our wedding weekend and have had a chance to see the "sneak peek" pictures she's posted from our wedding on her blog. GORGEOUS - doesn't even begin to describe our pictures. We could not be more proud to have had Jenna Leigh with us to share our day and to capture what will no doubt be on of the most important times of our lives. We both agreed that the money we invested in photography for our wedding was some of the BEST money we spent. Words of wisdom from someone who's been there: Do not skimp on your photography budget. You'll regret it, and you'll miss getting to know a wonderful woman and artist! THANK YOU JENNA LEIGH!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Honolulu, HI 96815
BLOG

You have a a story, allow me to tell it

Welcome,

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, so I know that you are only looking to hire the best Hawaii Wedding Photographer when it comes to capturing the memories that will last you a lifetime.

My style has been described as elegant, timeless, and romantic. I’ve also been told that it has a rustic charm as well. What I do best is photo journalism – Capturing all the unique little details you worked so hard on creating and the intrinsic story of your wedding day.

What I really love about weddings is the absolute joy I feel when I get to capture the kiss you two will steal when you think nobody is looking, the loving glances you will give each other at the reception, or the tears in your families eyes as you say “I do” and marry the person of your dreams. These are the moments that I love and live for, and which make my “job”  my passion.

Warmly,

Jenna Leigh

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I really enjoyed the photos taken by Jenna Leigh, especially the ones at our old barn. She has such good ideas, and is very professional. Looking forward to having her out here again. Will be a great asset to your wedding.
Jenna Leigh Photography is a wedding Photographer from Fort Shafter, Hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island.. Jenna Leigh Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the professional wedding industry for three years. We specialize in Engagements and Weddings