Jenna Leigh Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Jenna has been truly amazing! After our 1st photographer did not work out, we went searching for another. Luckily, we found Jenna! She worked with us on our engagement and my bridal photo shoot. Jenna was so easy to work with and her photos turned out amazing! I cannot express how gorgeous the photos turned out. Her attention to detail and ability to capture the perfect picture is truly an art. I cannot express my gratitude for the stunning photos we received! She is a true professional from the initial consult, to photo shoot, to the promptness of getting our pictures back. We loved working with you! Thank you Jenna!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Honolulu, HI 96815
BLOG

You have a a story, allow me to tell it

Welcome,

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, so I know that you are only looking to hire the best Hawaii Wedding Photographer when it comes to capturing the memories that will last you a lifetime.

Welcome,

My style has been described as elegant, timeless, and romantic. I’ve also been told that it has a rustic charm as well. What I do best is photo journalism – Capturing all the unique little details you worked so hard on creating and the intrinsic story of your wedding day.

What I really love about weddings is the absolute joy I feel when I get to capture the kiss you two will steal when you think nobody is looking, the loving glances you will give each other at the reception, or the tears in your families eyes as you say “I do” and marry the person of your dreams. These are the moments that I love and live for, and which make my “job”  my passion.

Warmly,

Jenna Leigh

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009