Jenna Ebert Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow, Where does one Happy Couple begin? Jenna was an amazing part of our wedding day. We eloped outside of Las Vegas. I went through yelp reviews and found Jenna. She was so quick to respond to all of my emails. I even needed help finding a venue because we couldn't get a hold of one. And what she chose was special and romantic for us. It was as if she knew us! She was on time, attentive to our needs, and our final album was perfect!!! Without meeting her beforehand, she was so friendly and made us feel so comfortable!!! I can't thank her enough for capturing our special day!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
6725 Prairie Dusk Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89122
BLOG

Modern Wedding Photography

I have a few dates left for 2015 weddings and I am currently booking 2016 weddings!

Your wedding day is easily one of the fastest days that you will ever experience in your life. After all of the planning and picking  and pinning and DIY-ing, you are finally at your wedding date you have been dreaming about. Let me help you rememb er every detail as it goes by. Wedding photography means so much to me because I absolutely hated all of my wedding photos. That is not something anyone should ever go through, so when I am shooting a client's wedding I shoot it like it is my own from the handcrafted details to the candid moments that cannot be recreated.

Weddings are a beautiful thing full of love and happiness (and sometimes tears). I love being a part of a couple's day because it reminds me that love really is all around. Let me be a part of yours.

Wedding Collections starting at $1700.

Elopements starting at $600.

Email: info@jennaebertphotography.com

Phone: 702-596-7750

Website: www.jennaebertphotography.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jennaebertphotography

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Jenna is amazing. She works with the wedding party to get the best shots while making it all fun. A pleasure to work with.
Jenna Ebert Photography is a wedding photographer from Las Vegas, NV. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Arizona, Utah, and California. Jenna Ebert Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in modern wedding photography, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, engagements, rehearsal dinners, bridal portraits, boudoir photography, and other special events