Jenna Ebert Photography

Profile Picture
Morgan
1 Review
03/14/2015

It's hard to put into words our gratefulness of having Jenna as our photographer. From our first meeting, through our engagement session and then our wedding, her professionalism was top notch. She captured our day better than I could have ever hoped for and I will cherish the memories for years to come. I can't wait to have her capture other profound moments in our lives.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
6725 Prairie Dusk Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89122
BLOG

Modern Wedding Photography

I have a few dates left for 2015 weddings and I am currently booking 2016 weddings!

Your wedding day is easily one of the fastest days that you will ever experience in your life. After all of the planning and picking  and pinning and DIY-ing, you are finally at your wedding date you have been dreaming about. Let me help you remember every detail as it goes by. Wedding photography means so much to me because I absolutely hated all of my wedding photos. That is not something anyone should ever go through, so when I am shooting a client's wedding I shoot it like it is my own from the handcrafted details to the candid moments that cannot be recreated.

Weddings are a beautiful thing full of love and happiness (and sometimes tears). I love being a part of a couple's day because it reminds me that love really is all around. Let me be a part of yours.

Wedding Collections starting at $1950.

Elopements starting at $600.

Email: info@jennaebertphotography.com

Phone: 702-596-7750

Website: www.jennaebertphotography.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jennaebertphotography

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, Graduations, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Jenna is amazing. She works with the wedding party to get the best shots while making it all fun. A pleasure to work with.
Jenna Ebert Photography is a wedding photographer from Las Vegas, NV. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Arizona, Utah, and California. Jenna Ebert Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in modern wedding photography, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, engagements, rehearsal dinners, bridal portraits, boudoir photography, and other special events