Jen O'Sullivan

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jen has an amazing eye for detail and is extremely talented. Our photos turned out so amazing and we got to see some of our photos the next day! She is highly trained in her craft and was a joy to work with. We have large families and our bridal party was massive. Jen did an incredible job to make sure things flowed smoothly and was a saint for putting up with our rowdy bunch! We love love LOVE our photos and highly recommend Jen to shoot your next portraits or event! Thank you Jen, for capturing our day so beautifully!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
489 South Robertson Boulevard, Suite 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
BLOG

Boutique Wedding Photography

Hi, I'm Jen O'Sullivan and I am a wedding photographer based in Beverly Hills. People often ask me why I am a wedding photographer. I have realized that my reason for why I do anything I do comes down to one thing: The Power of Possibility. Growing up I was always told, "You can do anything as long as you put your mind to it and work hard." I truly believed that if I wanted to be a doctor I could and equally if I wanted to be a trashman I could. All my parents wanted was that I was happy in whatever life brought me. Looking back I see how blessed I was as a child. For me, your wedding day encompasses everything I was brought up to believe in: POSSIBILITY. I believe that people who are in love and are at the beginning of their life together are at the beginning of possibility. You are inspired and overjoyed with that possibility. I understand what an important time in your life this is and every time I am blessed to work with a new bride and groom, I am able to relive that feeling with every new vow I hear, and every first kiss I see. I love it! I love love. I love my life and the opportunity to be a part of the beginning of possibility over and over again. I hope you find what you are looking for and please enjoy seeing all there is to see on my site. If you find yourself in Beverly Hills, stop in and say hello!

- Jen O’Sullivan, Owner & Principal Photographer

2008-2011 AWARDS

- 2008 MyFOX LA First Place Winner "Best Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles"
- 2009 MyFOX LA Second Place Winner "Best Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles"
- the knot "Best of Weddings 2009" pick for wedding photography

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)